Grappler Baki

Power Uploader
To guys who said they "prefer Jobbpo's version" Those first couple chapters from Ichido Gaychan's uploads are direct scans from Raijin Comics. Nothing from gaychan you could ever enjoy.

@deux
Relevant:

Oqd4u1S.jpg

Power Uploader
@chdsfmoxhvaxmqfkvamiucceonline: I am a manga collector in North America since 1998 . I subcribed to Raijin weekly/monthly magazines back then so I could guess who Jobbpo was and tell where those scans came from the minute he put them up here. I got into some verbal fights with this jerk back in 2005 He prob wouldn't remember all the ppl he ever tried to piss off. I read all that stuffs. I was also there on the SpinybackTeam website dealing with Gaychan. And yes he IS a 50 yo racist from Brazil. I don't understand the hate Ichido gaychan have for Hispanic and Latinos But wouldn't bother to find out. Glad he's gone for good here.
to gaychan: What's the use for"the other 9" when there's not much you can do anymore but spying on us here.

@deux
Are you the uploader? Can you upload the last few chapters please? It seems to be missing chapters for the post tourney fight for the two wrestlers. Unless I'm totally wrong and they set up the fight and then just end the series lol.

Power Uploader
@hopy921: Ichido released the whole GB series (including the wrestling volume) on nyaa torrent. you can grab them there. I can't do it since I don't want to have anything to do with that guy. I am Not reading his releases neither.

Yo Deux, you're so cynical, you are the guy that uploaded most of the Wild Fang Releases, why playing Judas now, you little leecher?

Power Uploader
@lito57739: listen Ichido. Me being cynical? Haha . Look at your self man.
And Take another look at your own f***ing page here or ANY OTHER WEBSITE and tell me where the f*** do you see any uploads of your releases that have my name on it?
https://mangadex.org/group/1074/wild-fang-project/chapters/9/

I didn't join your private group in the first place how could I be the leecher? Wouldn't wanna join it for free let alone the paywall. Lol.
I know some japanese. ok. NOt much but wayyyy better than your shiet scripts. Don't f***king tell me I have to wait for you to bring me Baki. The only series got leaked was the 2nd one. I Stopped reading past chapter3 because it wastoo shietty.

I never once bitch about whether you made it public or not. Didn't want it from day one. But I will always have the need to give it straight to your face everytime I see you anywhere. Because You're such a sore eye to me. You're sad . Just Get Lost.

Arguably the best installation of Baki.

Jack vs Baki is one of the greatest fights in any manga I've read

Dex-chan lover
ALRIGHT! So Each series I get into nowadays, I start deadly afraid of it. JOJO, HNK, and they all start with youtube suggesting videos of the series.
BAKI has been appearing in my suggestions for some time.... I was indeed afraid of it...
2 days later I'm 136 chapters into this one! I ain't watching no anime until i've finished EVERYTHING! And thus far...
Well... Seven Deadly Sins, Yu Yu Hakusho I only got to chapter 45 and then I discovered HNK and finished it in a week.
Needless to say, this manga right here is BRILLIANT! And there's so much! YES! I'm having to force myself to stop cuz it's midnight now! Everytime I start writing a good story, here comes a new manga to inspire me, it never fails!
The Brutality, The Spirit, The Emotion, This is... PURE BRILLIANCE!
Let's see... Uh...
1. HNK (And it's assorted prequels)
2. JOJO
3. OP
4. BAKI
My Rating System is subjected to change, let me finish the series afore you get angry! HAH!

Needless to say, this manga right here is BRILLIANT! And there's so much! YES! I'm having to force myself to stop cuz it's midnight now! Everytime I start writing a good story, here comes a new manga to inspire me, it never fails!
The Brutality, The Spirit, The Emotion, This is... PURE BRILLIANCE!
Pfp checks out lol

crono0 se um dia vc ver essa mensagem por favor volte a traduzir grappler baki e os mangás de baki. Os fans brasileiro anseia pela tradução de todos os mangás de baki e principalmente grappler baki

@crono0. Por favor volta a traduzir baki. Os fans brasileiro esperam a tanto tempo pela tradução de grappler baki e dos outros mangás

Users who are viewing this thread