Grashros

Dex-chan lover
why there so many chapter recently ? do Translator also To Go... Even... Further Beyond

Contributor
Oh whaaaaat? I didn't even know this was being scanlated and suddenly there's a flood of chapters! Can't wait to start reading this! Hope it's as fun as Kamisama no Iutoori 1 and 2

Thank you for releasing these!

Dex-chan lover
And thats boys how bondage was invented as an answer to NTR... xD

There are some lapses about the story, but that doesnt mean that it is not good, actually i find it very entertaining and surprisingly waited for the next chapter.
Indeed addicting and outstanding.

I like these type of Manga, plus with the unique context makes it very amusing

Double-page supporter
Starts really strong. The first chapter is good enough to stand on it's own. Falls apart and never gets even close to being half as good as where it started. It's almost a joke how bad it gets.

Dex-chan lover
@kyrex It like most manga story though. staring with a strong opening and story keep from that. I still enjoy it for now, i expect something at first but it feel kinda fresh and curious what will be next. To be honest, i barely see any story can keep it up and choking you as fresh and impact as the first opening. Well, there is Hibiki - Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou can do it to me.

Double-page supporter
@Tcof That's just wrong and you know it. Where this series is now and where it started may as well be two entirely different series. This isn't a series that started strong then slowed down. This is a series that started strong, then crashed in a Hot Topic. It's an edgy, ridiculous mess that is full of pointless crap and juvenile humor that makes ero doujin look high-brow by comparison.

Dex-chan lover
@kyrex i mean, it not like this is first time i see something like this. kinda happen often though. Like sometime there is no harem tag, and after like a dozen of chapter everything that move get wet by MC.
Same thing with action genre

Wow... just wow... What the actual fuck happened to this series? It started on a very serious and emotional tone than boom! Silly jokes and senseless humor out of nowhere. It still is an enjoyable series but it had the potential to be a lot more than just that.

Dex-chan lover
Its like I'm reading an indian soap opera. It tries to be serious at times but you can't help but laugh at it.

Double-page supporter
Man I’m just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride as the author trolls us with a serious tone just to have Akuu completely refuse to read a situation

Users who are viewing this thread