Grashros

Power Uploader
@Nightwolf A thousand days since the 4 clans split, and the siblings joined shortly before it happened. So yeah, 3 years or so

Nightwolf
Wow. Hold on. This went so fast. How much time skip was since Aku went berserk?

1,000 days so about 2.7 years? or 3 year give or take a few days.

it would be better if there's no time skip, the time skip can be replaced with story about Aku trying to improve himself, preparing to fight the Grash by training the body and learning to craft a weapon and learning to taming a creature, that would be more interesting

Contributor
The art is incredible but I can't seem to like Aku.

More focus on the other characters more/making this ensemble cast would be more appreciated...

It was an okay manga before but when the caveman started to rap... This series won't be going on for much longer.

Jesus, this manga is getting worse and worse and worse...
I mean, it's still follow-able, and the art is absolutely fantastic (by shonen standards), but the story is losing focus and tries too hard to attract readers by incorporating fanservice and over-the-top violence/edginess and Naruto-like silliness (which I personally dislike). "Kamehameha"? And rapping?!? Come on...

It just doesn't fit the tone set at the very start, which was serious, introspective, full of nice metaphors, and showed realistic consideration for the human life.

Too bad, because the premise is original, the first chapters were intriguing and surprisingly emotionally effective (for me) and the artist clearly has the chops. I had very high hopes for this series...

edit: OK, I just read Ch.22-23. This is officially bullshit.

The only saving grace for this series is that the art is kinda similar to hiro mashima imo.

Contributor
This just lends more credibility to the theory that this is set not in the past but in a post-apocalyptic future

Well yeah. With the hip-hop, Manga attacks names and others things, it can only be in the future ?

Double-page supporter
The theme is actually very good and fresh and the drawing is fantastic, but adding the rapping or the special attacks yelling kinda messed up the seriousness.
Anyway still pretty good. And last thing
I think that grashos is another baby

Contributor
When the Yeti thrown and stabbed right in the belly somehow feels very satisfying mmm...

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this manga became something totally different than from what I expected lmao. I'm enjoying this though because it's whack as fuck
This. Expected it to be realistic and serious, but anachronistic and silly is good, too.

Dex-chan lover
Take that bigfoot! The elephant was a much better villain anyways.

Edit: I wonder if the stud killed her to escape his life?

"Boinjo was strong! Beautiful and most of all, she had big boobs" Gotta hand it to Shurava, he knows what's truly important.

at this point i don't even care about the story anymore, now i read this manga just for the action scene and the fan service scene

Dex-chan lover
This manga is either a huge mess or the author is just really good at depicting cavemen intelligence.

Users who are viewing this thread