Greatest Boss System

Starts out pretty weak and really generic, but further in grows better and more fun to read.
Overall this comic feels pretty rushed and missing in detail, world building and character building, though the overall story becomes pretty entertaining further in. I also like the politics-light and the way the MC is building an organization.

There are multiple translations. The one from readmanhua is not great, but perfectly readable. The other one(which has more chapters at the moment) is pretty bad. And by 'pretty bad', I mean illegible.

If you want to read about what it's like being a fairly competent, but generic, bad guy, read this. Overall pretty entertaining and an okay read.

This honestly sounded like it would be an interesting read, but after 20 chapters, kind of want my time back...

This Manhua is.. quite Good and weird..
i mean it will looks bad sometimes and will look good too.. hahahaa.. nvm just read it.

The mangaka or illustrator doesnt know how to draw bodies movements naturally so hes uses cheap panelling scenes a lot of time to hide his lack of skill.

The art is good, the story has potential but I'm just not into it. I read a few chapters and got sooooo lost after he woke up, was he incarnated into someone elses body? If so how did wake up acting and knowing what happened to that body and who beat him as well as how he knew that new bodies sister....IF he didn't reincarnate into someone elses body then how does he have long hair now when he had shorter hair at the beginning. That plus he was traveling alone so how did his sister find him so quickly and carry him back into their home when she is just a kid. He looks muscular so it wouldn't make sense that a little girl could easily carry him all the way home.

That part confused me to the point where I couldn't get into the story. Then there is the interaction with the old man ...well let's just say it's poorly written which sucks because this story had potential.

If anyone needs website promotion, you can, for example, buy crowd links here http://work2crowd.com/ The service provides services for publishing recommendatory links on different sites. The work is carried out manually, and its cost directly depends on the quality of the donor. Judging by the reviews, the exchange has already proven itself to be the best.

Contributor
Nothing in this series could be rated with 1 don't believe these retarded troll readers, if you like a ruthless smart mcs that won't wear and use the same shitty clothes and weapons for the whole series then you're right here.

This series also has most likely the best and most interesting gang building that was ever comicalized.

I love this comic! It has a plot not like the random comic in which they don't have a certain plotline to begin with. He's ruthless but also calculative. He's using his smartass brains, not like other mc's who only use their brute force. I can imagine that he will rise to the top! I'll be waiting for the next update, although I want more hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread