Green Apple Paradise - Ch. 29

omg my heart...! such a cute chapter if sitong aint swooning I sure as hell am (pls date already u two)

Ahajakdjfjjfkekeks!!!!! Ahhhhhhh. Omggggg!!!
I f—king love Sitong. His personality is the best. The scene with him sneaking out 🤣 Every panel he’s in is so great! I really really like how he’s not giving in so easily and how well written it all is too. But omg the scenes with the two of them together 😍🥰

Also I really love the side characters too and their interactions with one another. Everything about this webtoon is so so so good. Amazing. Great stuff. Thanks for the chapter!!

Omg... I read some newest chapters and their development is too slow lmao Sitong kept rejecting him, I feel bad for Zichen XD

Thank you for the update!! :*

I'd fall so hard and so fast-

This story is too fluffy!! Sugar overload! I love them so much in every chapter, and Sitong makes the beeesstt expressions! I guess it makes sense why he'd reject him, I can think of a few reasons but still~ please let the two of them get together soon!! I'm praying!

Thank you for the update <33

ohh man. thanks for the chapter and the quality translations!!! these two are so cute as always 😄

i really like that sitong doesn't give in so easily (although same @ the other comments cause i too would have keeled under that kind of pressure haha i'm such a sucker for the refreshing personality type) but the author did good fleshing out how sitong overthinks and then acts on it (or doesn't lol) so it actually suits him that he's still wary. he did, after all, hide it all this time and to suddenly get a turn of luck like that, i'm sure he'd be the type not to get swept away and harbor some distrust at the feeling! author set it up well so that his push and pull + internal conflict over zichen asking him out is natural, and it doesn't seem arbitrary at all that siton is still holding back. slow burn tasty!!!

Saaame! Zichen is irresistible! ❤️❤️❤️
Anygay, god, they're adorable!!!
Thank you so much for the chapter ❤️

Thank you so much for regular updates. These two are really too much. Such a teaseee. I want them togetherr

Users who are viewing this thread