Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 251 - Vanish of the Moon

Double-page supporter
Let's be real guys, most of you guys would've thought the same at some point if you were in Youta's Shoes.
People for some reason still doesn’t understand that Youta is just your average joe with barely any training with using a sword that put into a “Save The World” type of quest with the weight and fate of the world on his shoulders when he isn’t sure why he has to be the one to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Look at Goddess-Sama out here cock-blocking the story progression BETTER than the author ... wait SHE'S THE AUTHOR'S COCK-BLOCKING PLANT. The level of inception is rising.

Also, if the 'key' to beating All-Mother is Youta's dick I will laugh so hard that I may not recover. I'm already done taking this 'story' as anything other than a perverse comedy.

People for some reason still doesn’t understand that Youta is just your average joe with barely any training with using a sword that put into a “Save The World” type of quest with the weight and fate of the world on his shoulders when he isn’t sure why he has to be the one to do it.
But he DOES have some training in Kendo. More than the average guy. Hell, he even beat Kanojo(?) in a match. Hell, he has more 'training' than most people on the planet so that is even LESS of an excuse here.

Dex-chan lover
But he DOES have some training in Kendo. More than the average guy. Hell, he even beat Kanojo(?) in a match. Hell, he has more 'training' than most people on the planet so that is even LESS of an excuse here.
And that makes him somehow qualified to fight a 7m tall, almost indestructible, possessing intelligence monster, whose fists hit you like a small car? A world champion in Kendo would in 9 out of 10 cases get mauled by a normal bear, let alone this monstrosity.

Well, I don't really care. I'm just here, waiting for the plot to be revealed. If it was a novel adaptation and I could just read spoilers, I would be long gone. I'm sure it will be stupid. but at this point, I have to know...

Dex-chan lover
And that makes him somehow qualified to fight a 7m tall, almost indestructible, possessing intelligence monster, whose fists hit you like a small car?
No, that was NOT my point but let's skip past the whole point thing (I was saying that people were commenting that he HAS NO/LITTLE TRAINING, but that he has more training than most). Sure he wouldn't stand a chance against a monster like that BUT he HAS HAD more training than the average person. I am agreeing with you that he wouldn't stand much of a chance but he may last 5 seconds versus the average joe's half a second.

I bet one powerful person is still to appear - MC's mom. At the very least to slap him with a sandal.

Dex-chan lover
mc reminding us again that he truly is just absolutely worthless scum
What the hell is this take?

He's reacting like a human being. He's alone and ruminating about whether or not he should run away because he's afraid. Because yes, he could die.

If he didn't, that'd be weirder. Like literally.

In this particular scene, I get where Youta is coming from. Going back to his original timeline results in him living life as a cripple. Resolving the conflict in this world would be ideal, but is it exactly his responsibility? Although he is implicated in how this world was created, is it his duty to resolve its conflicts? Running away is a realistic consideration, especially since death is a likely outcome.
I'm so glad people who still have brains are reading this.

Dex-chan lover
The solution is to gather all the women to fight for their freedom. Not expect a single ordinary man to shoulder all the responsibility and blame.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so non collared girls will still die from last moon because they're pregnant?
The curse is in effect until Kanejo dies.
All Yota is doing(unknowingly) is putting on display which girls can bear children, and which ones can't. Only a handful of the girls Yota has had sex with aren't barren.
That none of the marked have died so far has been a plot convenience that Lynn wrote in. He may start killing some of them off at this point. The timing would be ripe for it.

Man, the look on Yota's face when he hears that truth... and Lumi, who has been with him as long as she has... OOF.

Dex-chan lover
mc reminding us again that he truly is just absolutely worthless scum
Jesus. Dude has the fate of the entire world on his shoulders. A fate, mind you, that he did not sign up for, and has no idea how to defeat his current opponent, nor the final boss. He's pretty much trapped since he will pretty much die if he goes back to his old world, and the world he's currently in will continue it's tragic fate if he dies there as well. Forgive the guy for feeling a bit of despair.

Yota may be a lot of things, not all of them good, but worthless scum? Come on bro. My guess is if you were put into the same hopeless situation, you'd fold like a deck of cards.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That’s because she is and it’s obvious. Just waiting for the reveal that she’s like the “Satan” A.K.A the Great Deceiver of this world or the true god of jealously or some shit.

Like how she desperately wants Youta to wake up Kanejo. Doesn't seem weird at all, nope, no sir all normal here. Not suspicious at all.

Dex-chan lover
Look at Goddess-Sama out here cock-blocking the story progression BETTER than the author ... wait SHE'S THE AUTHOR'S COCK-BLOCKING PLANT. The level of inception is rising.

Also, if the 'key' to beating All-Mother is Youta's dick I will laugh so hard that I may not recover. I'm already done taking this 'story' as anything other than a perverse comedy.

What did you take it seriously when ~50 it was shown he lost an arm and a leg meaning it literally cost him an arm and a leg to enter paradise. I honestly suspect the manga was supposed to end on that joke, but then it got super popular but this is too good of a joke not to include.

At this point I think Nishina just exists so she can walk in/be there when the MC does or says something shitty

Dex-chan lover
Like how she desperately wants Youta to wake up Kanejo. Doesn't seem weird at all, nope, no sir all normal here. Not suspicious at all.
She got kidnapped by him right?

Also they're making it clear that Youta's not gonna fuck her (thank god!).

I'm like 99% sure that Kanejo raped her and she's weird and liked it (cause girls be like that.) The betrayal's gonna hit Youta pretty hard, but he's gonna be glad he didn't do anything sexual with her.

Dex-chan lover
She got kidnapped by him right?

Also they're making it clear that Youta's not gonna fuck her (thank god!).

I'm like 99% sure that Kanejo raped her and she's weird and liked it (cause girls be like that.) The betrayal's gonna hit Youta pretty hard, but he's gonna be glad he didn't do anything sexual with her.
I doubt she liked it initially as she does seem legitimately attentive to Youta when he got yeeted the first time and lost and arm and a leg. However, after she got yeeted things changed. The witches we know became witches when they got Kanejo's nano machine blood (which elicits another line of questioning, but it's tangential), so how exactly did Nina become a witch, hmmm?

Also if we view her actions under a Pro-Kanejo lens rather than a simple jealousy lens her vitriol at him copulating is connected to her potential belief these women are Kanejo's.

Users who are viewing this thread