Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 255 - Truth for the Pig

Dex-chan lover
They're escaping to the ONE place that has yet to be corrupted by the Empress:
DfSHPxuWsAELEhQ.jpg

Double-page supporter
I called it in the last chapter that Momo had plans on wanting to be the next Empress but she knows she can’t do it alone so she can be turned into a temporary ally. Of course this was just a guess because there was never any hints up until this point that was the case but author just making stuff up as he goes.

Dex-chan lover
I called it in the last chapter that Momo had plans on wanting to be the next Empress but she knows she can’t do it alone so she can be turned into a temporary ally. Of course this was just a guess because there was never any hints up until this point that was the case but author just making stuff up as he goes.
She quite clearly thinks about how she has to take care of the male first before having her revenge. I don't think she believes the empress's death is possible.

Dex-chan lover
So Kanejou managed to got into the moon and did something there? (like f*** every hole he saw, may it be a wooden hole, a hose, or some teddy bear with hole with it)

Dex-chan lover
I swear, if Leigh Piggy doesn't survive this series and get turned back to normal... She's too damn good for this series.
If being a pig would allow her to not get the pathetic youta dick then its better if she stays as a pig.

They're escaping to the ONE place that has yet to be corrupted by the Empress:
DfSHPxuWsAELEhQ.jpg

S P A C E ! !

Dex-chan lover
Wait i don't get it, its every 7 years and they only can experience it once? Wasn't they dying from the curse when they mature? Are they born already having like 10+ years or what, i kinda forgot most of the stuff at this point.

Wait i don't get it, its every 7 years and they only can experience it once? Wasn't they dying from the curse when they mature? Are they born already having like 10+ years or what, i kinda forgot most of the stuff at this point.
Yeah, now that you mention it, it feels like the math isn't mathing

I feel like we're getting ready to reach last volume of Brynhildr levels of wtf randomness and that's not a good thing...

Users who are viewing this thread