Parallel Paradise - Vol. 26 Ch. 257 - The Sisterhood Trio

Aggregator gang
Apparently Author wants an anime of this but hard to do so when your story takes so long to finish. We may be old by the time this story finishes to even entertain the idea of an anime.

Last edited:
Lynn, bro... It's time to stop. Anyhue, guess this kinda explains that whole thing with the acorn from the other chapter and them being able to survive winter with it (or at least I'm assuming)

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah side quests, let's get the super awesome mega ultra weapon! At this point I'm half expecting the Kanejo fight to be like one chapter and him being a total pushover.

Apparently Author wants an anime of this but hard to do so when your story takes so long to finish. We may be old by the time this story finishes to even entertain the idea of an anime.
There are a few other reasons why this series is difficult to get an anime and by a few, I mean one, and that one is copious amounts of sex and you may say "But ishuzoku reviewers! and "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo" and I'd point out that both of those got only one cour.

Also 300 chapters assuming nothing is cut out is ~140 episodes.

So yeah it ain't the "length" preventing this series getting an anime.

Dex-chan lover
This is a great panel out of context, ngl.

dedede
That feel when the boysmell hits just right :kreygasm: :kreygasm: :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover

The author tweeted recently that its impossible to get an Anime green lighted with this kind of content nowadays.
As long as the series is popular, he keeps going. It's how this industry works.

Power Uploader
The author tweeted recently that its impossible to get an Anime green lighted with this kind of content nowadays.
As long as the series is popular, he keeps going. It's how this industry works.
That's very based of him. Personally I just want all the conflict to end and the manga to turn into a slice of life where Yota just keeps having sex with girls and goes around defeating enemies that resemble monsters from his world.

Also, it's not impossible. Redo of Healer got greenlit. World's End Harem got greenlit. Ishuzoku Reviewers got greenlit. Mato Seihei no Slave got greenlit last season although it is a bit tame compared to the rest on this list. Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete was greenlit last season. There is absolutely no reason why Parallel Paradise can't get a greenlight. Author is just coping on Twitter.

Dex-chan lover

With this much sex scenes etc i doubt could get anime... they would need to censor and cut a lot stuff and edit a lot too since a lot of plot comes from those ecchi moments.

Double-page supporter
Isn't that elf with Nishina also 3000 years old? Did she eat an acorn too? Currently, the long lived ones are witches, elves and Nishina. Cryogenic sleep might have helped Nishina, but she seems to know way too much for someone who has been asleep for that long.

Double-page supporter
As I stated in the other thread, "hffff" on page 9 is a mistranslation. In the raws it says "すう" which is an onomatopoeia/sfx that translates to someone or something standing up.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Also, the girl doesn't say "ahh!!" on page 7 at all, nor does she say "no!" and "kyaaa!!" For the text box that says "ahh!!" She says "うわっ!!" which translates to "wow!!", but in the context of the scene "woah!!" would be the better word to use. In the text box she says "No! Stop it!" she says "やめろー! やめろー!" which translates to "stop" so she's actually saying "stop! stop!" not "No! Stop!". She's didn't say no at all. Lastly, the last text box in which she says "kyaaa!!" she says "ぎゃー!" which would actually translate to "gyaaa!!" because of the diacritical mark on ki making it gi.

Group Leader
As I stated in the other thread, "hffff" on page 9 is a mistranslation. In the raws it says "すう" which is an onomatopoeia/sfx that translates to someone or something standing up.
🤦‍♀️you literally have no idea what you're talking about in the slightest. Stop commenting on all my recent chapters with your misinformation. 吸う (すう) is to suck, he's huffing in air, hence hfff. You would know that if you didn't do MTLs, or if you just looked at the pictures. like dear god you literally know nothing about translating besides just copy paste MTLs. I do find it cute you are taking the time to compare all 258 chapter raws with your MTLs to our chapters.
Sad to say I just said nice to see you again on Rigonda's chapter. If you had knowledgeable feedback that would be one thing, but you're just being a parasite at this point.
I wouldn't care, but you're actually going to confuse people who don't know any better.

Double-page supporter
🤦‍♀️you literally have no idea what you're talking about in the slightest. Stop commenting on all my recent chapters with your misinformation. 吸う (すう) is to suck, he's huffing in air, hence hfff. You would know that if you didn't do MTLs, or if you just looked at the pictures. like dear god you literally know nothing about translating besides just copy paste MTLs. I do find it cute you are taking the time to compare all 258 chapter raws with your MTLs to our chapters.
Sad to say I just said nice to see you again on Rigonda's chapter. If you had knowledgeable feedback that would be one thing, but you're just being a parasite at this point.
I wouldn't care, but you're actually going to confuse people who don't know any better.
Took a whole year off to learn Japanese. Yes I used to do MTLs, but I stopped doing it once I knew it was bad and scanlation entirely to actually learn Japanese. You're right on すう, I'll admit that though. That's my apologies as I'm still rough with onomatopoeia.
Also, the girl doesn't say "ahh!!" on page 7 at all, nor does she say "no!" and "kyaaa!!" For the text box that says "ahh!!" She says "うわっ!!" which translates to "wow!!", but in the context of the scene "woah!!" would be the better word to use. In the text box she says "No! Stop it!" she says "やめろー! やめろー!" which translates to "stop" so she's actually saying "stop! stop!" not "No! Stop!". She's didn't say no at all. Lastly, the last text box in which she says "kyaaa!!" she says "ぎゃー!" which would actually translate to "gyaaa!!" because of the diacritical mark on ki making it gi.
But these were definitely mistranslations, which you haven't even responded to. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to point out mistranslations, which I was wrong with on the onomatopoeia, admittedly.

Double-page supporter
so why are you being weird and commenting on all the recent chapters with misguided information trying to educate everyone?
Like I said on other chapter comments, it's not my job to teach you the art of translating. Translating word-for-word is what MTLers do and you haven't changed at all from that in the past year. You are clearly still where you left off a year ago or you wouldn't be typing anything you have in the last 24 hours. Stop commenting on every chapter and stick to one place to comment or take it to a IRC somewhere. This is cancer. You have no idea what you're even talking about. Just stick to commenting on ch256 or something.
You're the one being weird, ridiculing me and trying to expose me for using MTL when you literally told me you did the same a year ago. It's not even about translating word-for-word, it's about just completely adding in words that wasn't even in the original text. And you still haven't addressed the mistranslations on page 7. You apparently "know" Japanese but yet you somehow you missed something as simple as the diacritical mark on ki on page 7 which would translate to the girl saying "Gyaaa!!" and not "Kyaaa!!". I'm not gonna keep responding because it's pointless, have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread