Parallel Paradise - Vol. 25 Ch. 250 - Night with the Unknown Full Moon

Group Leader
So, finally my favorite part of the story in any series i.e. THE LORE DROP

It is hard to make sense of this Time Travel without a paradox, as if Lilia refuses to go back in time now (I know she won't but just in case), wouldn't it also create a paradox as Yota is already here? So, how do we come out of this without any paradox? I would appreciate it if someone could explain it in detail, as reading the previous comments made me even more confused xD

The way I see it for now is as follows:
  1. Yota is summoned to the world by Lilia
  2. Yota impregnates Lilia and she meets Moon AI with her baby
  3. Lilia goes back to the past and triggers the Yota Summoning
  4. THE LOOP BEGINS
But, how could this be without any paradox if Yota already has to be present in the "Paradise" world for Lilia to get a ticket to 3000 years ago?
Can someone explain pls?

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I was really worried the AI was going to another villain, instead she meant killing Youta in the pasta to bring him to the future. Now please keep giving us answers author.

Dex-chan lover
The "Thought" woman likes to thought about the thoughting happened 3000 years ago.

For sure, what happened 3000 years ago is an o*gy

Jealous god... So, based on what I know from their history he was an extremely edgy boi who took it out on everyone else cause they ain't him. And for some reason or another he was particularly jealous and scared of Yota that's why he and also f'd up Yota's family.

So... the last boss is just some edgy butthurt manchild? :haa:

Also, F's for the ones who had the marks on their necks. Guess they ain't breedable then... and oh yeah, this explains why she threw the mangled Yota in that chapter I can't remember what number it was...
Yea, like that the author gave clarification that it was her that was always killing him. To bring him back to the world.

Dex-chan lover
Jealous god... So, based on what I know from their history he was an extremely edgy boi who took it out on everyone else cause they ain't him. And for some reason or another he was particularly jealous and scared of Yota that's why he and also f'd up Yota's family.

did you even read the manga? It was revealed ages ago who the jealous god is and why he hates Yota

Dex-chan lover
I liked the whole premise of this being a bizarre parallel world. Now it's explicitly time travel, great.
:pepela:

Dex-chan lover
So, finally my favorite part of the story in any series i.e. THE LORE DROP

It is hard to make sense of this Time Travel without a paradox, as if Lilia refuses to go back in time now (I know she won't but just in case), wouldn't it also create a paradox as Yota is already here? So, how do we come out of this without any paradox? I would appreciate it if someone could explain it in detail, as reading the previous comments made me even more confused xD

The way I see it for now is as follows:
  1. Yota is summoned to the world by Lilia
  2. Yota impregnates Lilia and she meets Moon AI with her baby
  3. Lilia goes back to the past and triggers the Yota Summoning
  4. THE LOOP BEGINS
But, how could this be without any paradox if Yota already has to be present in the "Paradise" world for Lilia to get a ticket to 3000 years ago?
Can someone explain pls?

Same with the lore in Terminator 3. John Connor has to be present in Future for Kyle Reese to get back saving Sarah Connor. It's an established closed loop.

Think it like the roller coaster loop.
__O __<- like this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Also, F's for the ones who had the marks on their necks. Guess they ain't breedable then... and oh yeah, this explains why she threw the mangled Yota in that chapter I can't remember what number it was...
He always has been an edgy butthurt manchild but also dont forget he was a sociopath which made him dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone care to go back through the previous chapters to list who doesn't have the mark? I'll probably give it a shot though.
Also, F for Lumi...
IIRC:
  • Lillia (current girl)
  • That math chick from the seaside village
  • That girl who died to moonbreak in the uh, desert town
I don't recall anyone else so yeah being fertile is pretty rare.

Dex-chan lover
Lynn-sensei even though its been 250 chapters you still got me wrapped around your finger with this weird ass story and its lore.
Goddamn bastard.
Interesting stories (un?)fortunately doesn't always need to be good stories

Users who are viewing this thread