Green Box - Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Don't get it, like if she wanted him dead she could have just let the police do their plan with the bomb. But I have a few theories:
-
I called it! she got in there just to kill him and be a hero, although I can't say I feel bad for him, he destroyed 20 countries and killed hundreds of millions of people just to "set up the mood"
Like said she wants to become the hero, but it would be out of character if I'm being honest, also if I remember correctly she admitted to the authorities that she has something to do with the green box and it mean that even if she kills him, she's gonna get life sentence for her implication.

- It's part of a plan: she chose him because... she chose him to send into the green box to then convince him to teleport her into the box and then after killing him, she do... stuff with the buttons or wathever. Maybe she obey a mysterious entity or boss, surely the creator of the green box.

Well that's all I have for now I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Figures she's nuttier than squirrel shit. I mean, who else decided "I'm gonna make a box to trap a poor sap and force him to kill people so he has to kill millions just to leave" is a good idea and not gibbering insane?

Dex-chan lover
Figures she's nuttier than squirrel shit. I mean, who else decided "I'm gonna make a box to trap a poor sap and force him to kill people so he has to kill millions just to leave" is a good idea and not gibbering insane?
lol with being able to make a box, other than it being 'granted' to her through some kinda alien tech or so feels liek it'd be easier to experiment and make like 100 of them and give them a smaller scale of power destruction versus whole countries and pit them against each other or see how a group of 2-3 ppl in one box interacts XD

Dex-chan lover
Don't get it, like if she wanted him dead she could have just let the police do their plan with the bomb. But I have a few theories:
-

Like said she wants to become the hero, but it would be out of character if I'm being honest, also if I remember correctly she admitted to the authorities that she has something to do with the green box and it mean that even if she kills him, she's gonna get life sentence for her implication.
i don't remember if she showed 'proof' she had anything to do with the green box but wouldn't be surprised if she lied and used that as a chance to get the opportunity to talk to him that way

Banned
lol based wiping out 20 countries to get the mood right. What a gentleman. Not waking up as you're being tied up though is quite implausible.

Aggregator gang
i don't remember if she showed 'proof' she had anything to do with the green box but wouldn't be surprised if she lied and used that as a chance to get the opportunity to talk to him that way
Damn it could be that and also I just remembered that she said in one of her monologues that she wanted to become a sacrificial hero so the whole becoming a hero could make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Probably she did'nt like the feeling or seeing a blood flowing, much calmer to choke someone
Strangling someone is much more dramatic and difficult than cutting their throat. It takes a ton of stamina and they will be trying to fight back for the entire time are awake which will make it even more difficult.

The manga is an adaptation of a Web Novel, did anyone read it ?

The MC is too unlikable for me to care about it, I'm just curious of who made the box and why ?

Dex-chan lover
Strangling someone is much more dramatic and difficult than cutting their throat. It takes a ton of stamina and they will be trying to fight back for the entire time are awake which will make it even more difficult.
Yeah that's what I said earlier maybe she is just bad with gore stuff to the syndrome level? (I'm personally ok with fiction gore, no series has ever fazed me bfr. But real life blood and internal? Nope). That's why She takes extra steps tying him up and choke him out

Users who are viewing this thread