Green WorldZ

Well, that was a satisfying read! Although I did feel like the ending was a bit rushed, at least the author made sure to cover the plot points well.

Dex-chan lover
Truly an underrated manga. It was quite well received on Batoto as well. And I have to agree, for an apparently axed manga, the author managed to wrap up the plot points very well with a pretty satisfying ending for the main characters.

I enjoyed reading this manga series a lot and would recommended it to anyone who enjoys post apocalyptic horror.

It's 'one of them' mangas that you can't
decide if you should continue till the end..or not.
Most of the characters are just ridiculous and
Some have a build up that end up dead or forgotten.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of Verdant Lord…

But with more gore. =/

Dex-chan lover
This manga, wow. The pacing is so damn fast. Serious moments, they add in a bit of comedy, I don't like that. It gRiNds my gears. 6/10

This was way too fast paced and confusing. Even reading the whole thing in one sitting I was confused who people were, and what was going on sometimes. Overall the reincorporation was actually decent, and it was all tied up in a decent little bow.

That said, I wanted to turn the "someone is about to die, but someone jumps in and saves them or takes their place" cliche into a drinking game but I would have died of alcohol poisoning.

Users who are viewing this thread