Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
This is the same art as in the tankoubon and on Futabanet (and Niconico Seiga)

It originally launched online on the 27th October 2017 on Monster Comics:
https://twitter.com/monster_futaba/status/923746449799593984
https://web.archive.org/web/20171102050637/https://webaction.jp/Mcomics/

The mangaka is the same, but with Monster Comics moving from webaction to Futabanet the old read links are dead so I can’t say for certain there wasn’t any redrawing. The version on NicoNico Seiga was first added on the 26th April 2018, and I can’t account for the delay from the Monster Comics serialisation, unless there simply was a delaying in adding it to NNS.

Contributor
Here’s a possible explanation: in trying to track down the Hartigarm version of chapter 1 I’ve found that there’s another aggregator site which has a completely different manga (Futoku no Guild) erroneously posted under this title. Could you guys be thinking of that manga?

Double-page supporter
The whole "scared of a mantis" ruins this for me.. like wtf. If it was a cockroach I could give the benifit of the doubt, but a mantis ? get the fuck of here.
Chapter didnt seem all that interesting either. Not enough build up.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there's something missing from this chapter that I imagine the novel form explains more of?

@TheGodEmperor Nah, as I remember the novel, this is pretty spot on. We join the heroine after she's basically retired; constant references back to things she's already done and famous people who are indebted to her without us ever getting to see those events. I'll give the manga a shot, but it's bringing back the harsh memory of why I dropped the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@RubyBoule that's a bit of a pity :\ I hope eventually we'll get flashbacks or something. I'd also like to know the reaction of going from a human male to a female elf :p the shock it'd be.

Fed-Kun's army
Feel like I just got dumped into the middle (or end?) of a book and I don't like it at all.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis Heey.. I was going to maybe post something about how the artist screwed up and she had boots on while talking to the bird when she was barefoot before and after.

But your mention about "less clothing = more power" (and the corollary "naked = ultimate power") means I can take it as if she intentionally put on the boots so she could talk to the bird without accidentally blowing it up with the power of her breath alone XD

Dex-chan lover
He died, got genderbent, has problems with bugs, became very overpowered, and got startled by a huge bug. Some things just don't change.

Users who are viewing this thread