Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Manga and credit page... So sweet ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
I've seen many terrible things, but this manga acceptable as isekai story,..
Thanks for translation

Dex-chan lover
Just ignore the haters, man. You’re doin great so far, and it’s really outside your control if the art sometimes do look a bit weird/90s vintage.

I don't think this manga is particularly good, but I still really appreciate the translation.

I never really comment on things but... Well I just wanted to let you know that I've really been enjoying this manga. Sure, the translation isn't super high level English but it is world's better than most English speakers and it's not like the meaning is lost like machine translations tend to do.

Keep translating it for as long as you feel good about doing it or want to continue doing it; ignore the people hating on it they'll stop eventually. Oh, and if they don't then they don't actually hate it because they keep coming back to read it each release. Kind of Tsundere of them if you ask me.

Supporter
What kind of idiot would send hate mail to someone providing them with a free service they can't get anywhere else?... If they don't like the quality, they should man up and do it themselves then.

And thanks for continuing the series.

Dex-chan lover
I would agree with the pacing and the dialogue and the characters being confusing... that being said, I'm a sucker for worldbulding and I'm always here anyway.

If you don't feel like it, no pressure to continue. However, the fact that you are continuing regardless... thank you.

I am super happy you picked up this manga, I was sad when it disappeared. Please keep up the good work and ignore those trolls that only know how to comment.
If there are people that hate this, they shouldn't be here and reading it in the 1st place. If they still are here, they are just here to throw shit and make themselves feel better, somehow. Just ignore them as much as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Do you like the series enough to translate? Keep translating.
Would you rather do something else with your time? Stop.
Unless you're being paid for it, it's your call. No need to make it more complex. There will always be those who like and those who don't no matter the quality of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I too one of the people who said that this manga is missing something but I still read it because I see that the story slowly started to come together, so thank you for the new chapter and keep up the good work.

I'm glad this manga is being translated, I've been waiting for a few years since hatigarm scans translated the first chapter so thank you 😀

Dex-chan lover
welp i like this tho
thanks for the tl and yea... keep up the good work

Users who are viewing this thread