Guild no Cheat na Uketsukejou - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Is it just me though or is the art particularly bad in this chapter?

Banned
I appreciate your translations :) I also am enjoying the manga. I do wish a few things about it were improved (mostly why be isekai if it doesn’t matter so far really to character or plot development, but we are still early in the story, also would have liked to seen the earlier time of the MC’s life here) but the premise and world so far is interesting. I look forward to more

Thanks for translating this manga.

Maybe people don't like the manga because of the art, which isn't the best i guess, but the history is good and different. I want to see the part where she truly shows her habilities like when she talks about her clothes and equipments or about her life before working in the guild.

@Dragonite69 IIRC he will be involved with bringing monsters and then deliberately letting them loose....or having the cage doors weakly latched or something like that.....

Dex-chan lover
Page 27 "grill a meat" - given where he's looking and how scared he is, I'm thinking she said it as "sausage" XD

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation

About the haters, if you let them get into your skin it is your fault, in my case, I've learned to deal with that people using /a/ mentality:

"My tastes>>>>>your tastes.

deal with it."

With that, you will know that you can have your tastes and think that are superior to others and be aware that the others think exactly the same way, once knowing that, you can deal with even the worst criticism just thinking that they have inferior taste than you.

Users who are viewing this thread