Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Exposed

Dex-chan lover
Assuming we can take the Guildmaster at his word, he's probably looking for a challenge because he's bored. He wants a sparring partner, because there's not much left after conquering an S-rank dungeon, and she'll be able to keep her desk job.

But she'll probably have extra work to do anyway, either because the Guildmaster will ask for sparring sessions like this from time to time, or he may ask her to act as a special reserve for certain problematic things which the regulars can't handle.

Dex-chan lover
Alina still needs to pay off the mortgage from her damaged house so she'll probably want to keep her receptionist job even if it means moonlighting as the Silver Sword's Executioner-chan. Heck, she'll probably become the guild's inhouse cleanup crew, finishing up those backlogged, dangerous or unappealing quests that other adventurers don't want to handle.

Dex-chan lover
"I hate you. I hope you stub your toe on a dresser and die."

I hope you step on a Lego.

Dex-chan lover
Haaahhh.... Ofc she got exposed. Ofc not long after the reader see the story, the whole setting got destroyed.....

Dex-chan lover
You'd think someone that can take on a Raid Boss in 2 hits would be more than a match for an S rank dungeon. if she doesn't flat out accidentally kill the Guild Master, which she won't, then this story is rigged.

Aggregator gang
my only guess is she'll keep her job and not join the guild, buttttt she'll need to accept some special commission her (with some good rewards to build her house back)

Shieldguy probably talked to the guildmaster about the relic she broke. She'll probably need to occasionally help out the Silver Sword from here on out.

Users who are viewing this thread