Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Tank

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate him, but I really hope he doesn't get kicked to romantic lead after this... He digs her, sure, but if she suddenly reciprocates I will be so very annoyed.
I would be fine if she agrees they are friends after this event.

Last edited:
Supporter
I guess next chapter will be Hammer time?
6721e262512651.5a930d5d803e7.gif

Dex-chan lover
Seems some doesn't like him, but i in the other hand doesn't like the MC more.
He is annoying, yet i feel more annoyed by her.

She is. . . ungrateful emotionally unstable girl . . . Who happens to be got SSR gacha weapon.

She is overworked, yes. So do the other.
She has tragic backstory, yes. So do the other.
She has a lot of annoying responsibilites, yes. So do the other.
She has a lot of stress source, yes. So do the other.

Stable income, not having to risk life, and relatively mundane job.
Yet, most of the time she act like she is the most miserable person in the world.
I can see your point, but telling others to work for what they didnt applied for is more annoying imo. She is probably like other blue collar salarymen that complaining about their job (like overtime and shit) and since she got that ssr gacha, might as well fix something that will make your job easier (even for a little time).

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping Alina comes in right as he dies. She goes with yup this is why I didn't want to be involved but you forced me and then beats the threat and goes back to her life until the next thing that bothers her occurs. If he lives, as long as there is no romance on her end, I'll call it a win.

Dex-chan lover
Nah Alina gonna come in, kill both of em, return while saying that the simp already dead the moment she came. She could just say that the enemy is easy to kill because he already exhausted from fighting the simp

Whats up with that cringe ass internal confession? So instead of stalking, pestering and forcing the MC to reveal herself out of a sense of duty to protect the world/people he just did it because he was in love and obsessed with her lmao. An actual pest of a character. The author is trying so hard to make him likable but it's falling so flat, yeah he's sacrificing himself for his teammates but his stupidity is entirely the reason they're in that situation to begin with. Praying these characters take a permanent backseat while the MC fucks off to another town or something

Dex-chan lover
The only thing this chapter proved is that Jade is a masochist if he thought all of Alina's distasteful personality traits as attractive, especially when directed at him.

Dex-chan lover
Do not understand why people hate this guy so much. Because he wanted a literal god on his team to help him not die? Like sure, MC doesn't want to be an adventurer but you know what Uncle Ben says, with great power comes great responsibility. People are literally dying while MC sits around moaning about overtime

Dex-chan lover
Do not understand why people hate this guy so much. Because he wanted a literal god on his team to help him not die? Like sure, MC doesn't want to be an adventurer but you know what Uncle Ben says, with great power comes great responsibility. People are literally dying while MC sits around moaning about overtime
If I wanted someone to join my team, I wouldn't be doing the same thing he's done. Trying to chain her down and stopping her from doing what she wants isn't what you should be doing. They can't even give her fair compensation and the most they did is add more employees and let some shmuck blackmail the guild for some unverified bullshit he spouted?
Its not like people have died because of her either. Isn't she solo'ing bosses on her own already and also saved the town during the golem attack?

Dex-chan lover
If I wanted someone to join my team, I wouldn't be doing the same thing he's done. Trying to chain her down and stopping her from doing what she wants isn't what you should be doing. They can't even give her fair compensation and the most they did is add more employees and let some shmuck blackmail the guild for some unverified bullshit he spouted?
Its not like people have died because of her either. Isn't she solo'ing bosses on her own already and also saved the town during the golem attack?
I mean if this manga was sensible they'd just offer her the receptionist salary and a pension for being on retainer as an adventurer. Just do not understand the visceral hate for a character in a rather mediocre manga, acting like he's the fucking anti-christ when other characters have done equally, if not more, shitty non-nonsensical things. Like, we're watching this man give a heroic last stand after another character betrayed everyone for power and the selfless hero is the one people hate because they think he's a stalker and he fell in love with someone

Dex-chan lover
Do not understand why people hate this guy so much.
He interferes with the self-insertion these sad sods love to do.
Surely they would solve all the MC's problems if just that one guy would Disappear!!

Which is exactly why he's written and characterised the way he is.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if this manga was sensible they'd just offer her the receptionist salary and a pension for being on retainer as an adventurer. Just do not understand the visceral hate for a character in a rather mediocre manga, acting like he's the fucking anti-christ when other characters have done equally, if not more, shitty non-nonsensical things. Like, we're watching this man give a heroic last stand after another character betrayed everyone for power and the selfless hero is the one people hate because they think he's a stalker and he fell in love with someone
People also hate the traitor, though. There's not much of a reason to like Jade, either, with him forcing Alina to do stuff she doesn't want to do. Liking him suddenly just because he's doing a selfless act is silly.

He interferes with the self-insertion these sad sods love to do.
Surely they would solve all the MC's problems if just that one guy would Disappear!!

Which is exactly why he's written and characterised the way he is.
I don't think anyone self-inserts in this manga especially when some just want to see Alina do whatever she wants and not be bothered with shit like this.

Dex-chan lover
There's not much of a reason to like Jade, either, with him forcing Alina to do stuff she doesn't want to do. Liking him suddenly just because he's doing a selfless act is silly.
Even if I did think Jade's previous actions were unacceptable, how is sacrificing himself for his allies not an act worthy of redemption. Seems absurd that he should be forever damned to hell for the sin of being annoying.
I don't think anyone self-inserts in this manga especially when some just want to see Alina do whatever she wants and not be bothered with shit like this.
And again, she is trying to do nothing that doesn't directly benefit her in a world that is very clearly dangerous. She has immense power that could greatly benefit people, it's no surprise that organisations like the guild and Jade's party would want her to help rather than sit on her arse doing paperwork.

Users who are viewing this thread