Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Tank

Dex-chan lover
And again, she is trying to do nothing that doesn't directly benefit her in a world that is very clearly dangerous. She has immense power that could greatly benefit people, it's no surprise that organisations like the guild and Jade's party would want her to help rather than sit on her arse doing paperwork.
she's not obligated to even fight in the first place tbh, i dunno where you got the idea that the mc was obligated to do anything other than what she wants, she never wanted to be an adventurer and it was made clear that from the start she only took enemies out just to lessen her work load
she never chose to be a hero or anything
this whole idea of just because you're powerful you need to save everyone is dumb
at the end of the day you can't save everyone and just because you do have power doesn't mean you have to solo everything
if she did like what you suggested people are gonna hate her for another reason like ruining the economy cause she's taking out all the bosses on her own

Dex-chan lover
she's not obligated to even fight in the first place tbh, i dunno where you got the idea that the mc was obligated to do anything other than what she wants, she never wanted to be an adventurer and it was made clear that from the start she only took enemies out just to lessen her work load
she never chose to be a hero or anything
this whole idea of just because you're powerful you need to save everyone is dumb
at the end of the day you can't save everyone and just because you do have power doesn't mean you have to solo everything
if she did like what you suggested people are gonna hate her for another reason like ruining the economy cause she's taking out all the bosses on her own
People like you are why Uncle Ben died

Dex-chan lover
People like you are why Uncle Ben died
I'm not idealistic, if people don't wanna do something literally nobody has the right to tell them
heroism is something innate, forcing people to do something heroic when they don't want to will just
make them not like the whole idea.
I take it you're the type to force other people to give what they have for the sake of others yeah?
Here's a thought, why not let other people who want to act like heroes do something? instead of forcing people
who want to have a peaceful life into your idea of heroism?

It's like with wars, a lot of people keep saying fight for your country when they don't fight themselves
coming up with excuses like I'm too weak to do so even though all their body parts are complete and they have proper cognitive functions and are mentally well to fight.
It's people like you who think that having power even when you were just born with it or got it by accident or got it through your own hard work for different reasons
automatically makes you responsible for the rest of humanity that's the problem.
If you would dare force other people to do something you personally want to do why not shut the hell up and work on getting stronger instead of dragging people who wanna live peacefully into your idea of being a hero, in short git gud

Dex-chan lover
I'm not idealistic, if people don't wanna do something literally nobody has the right to tell them
heroism is something innate, forcing people to do something heroic when they don't want to will just
make them not like the whole idea.
I take it you're the type to force other people to give what they have for the sake of others yeah?
Here's a thought, why not let other people who want to act like heroes do something? instead of forcing people
who want to have a peaceful life into your idea of heroism?

It's like with wars, a lot of people keep saying fight for your country when they don't fight themselves
coming up with excuses like I'm too weak to do so even though all their body parts are complete and they have proper cognitive functions and are mentally well to fight.
It's people like you who think that having power even when you were just born with it or got it by accident or got it through your own hard work for different reasons
automatically makes you responsible for the rest of humanity that's the problem.
If you would dare force other people to do something you personally want to do why not shut the hell up and work on getting stronger instead of dragging people who wanna live peacefully into your idea of being a hero, in short git gud
I do agree with you when it comes to real life, to an extent. Like, I feel like you shouldn't be forced into a career you really don't want to do, but if you're super, don't have to worry about anything kinda rich then you should probably do some good with it as well. But this is a fantasy world and she is one-shotting dudes likes it's nothing. She is the fantasy equivalent of ultra rich and I don't think Jade is wrong to try to get her to do more with it. Also, she's clearly not happy with her current daily life

Dex-chan lover
I do agree with you when it comes to real life, to an extent. Like, I feel like you shouldn't be forced into a career you really don't want to do, but if you're super, don't have to worry about anything kinda rich then you should probably do some good with it as well. But this is a fantasy world and she is one-shotting dudes likes it's nothing. She is the fantasy equivalent of ultra rich and I don't think Jade is wrong to try to get her to do more with it. Also, she's clearly not happy with her current daily life
she doesn't want to do it, I agree with you that Jade shouldn't be hated entirely but there are parts that he should be hated at like him forcing her to venture on a secret quest, which is really just optional to begin with, see they would've been fine if they just left it alone and if it was really that bad she would've gone and beaten the boss anyway even if it was a drag for her.
The author made it very clear that's what she does
She may not be happy with her current life, but you see that she still prefers being a receptionist over being an adventurer. The author made that very clear and the author also made it clear that she was forced into it, this gives the author's characters more human like behavior, saying just because its a fantasy setting is ignoring the effort the author put in to making the characters feel human and feel like they matter, the characters made clearly had personalities and had things they liked and didn't like. and its fine if people didn't like jade because of 1 characteristic, because at the end of the day it was still forcing what he wanted onto her, which is clearly still wrong no matter what setting you put it in.

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't like him outside of his role as a tank leader... like, he bothered Alina. This all came to be bc he bothered her. Also, ML, really? I don't see this as an important aspect for the story. Unnecessary, really. Better without it.

Group Leader
Bruuuh, where the hell did that "love" come from?

I see, I see. That was a desperate attemp to call upon "Giant God's Plot Armor" skill, huh?
:kek:

Users who are viewing this thread