GUL

The art is really good but the story is kinda meh, and that weeb shit with the random Japanese words and the annoying song lyrics are super cringe.

I thought it might be interesting but the lyrics and the pop culture references got so cringy they made me drop the series.

Finally Tolkien's orcs not some asian pigs. So many good references and really good story. Reminded me of Warcraft I, II and III.

This isn't directly related to the manga, but if you decide to Patreon for the character... just know you're in for a long wait. Tbh, I think the work is amazing, and I understand how difficult is to get to ppl with everything going on in the world, etc. But I had been waiting for 6 months and this made me stop wanting to read this.

Might be back later or even delete this comment later, but for now piece out. Enjoy the read new people. If you decide to support with your own money, just know it's a long wait if the character thing is important to you.

Group Leader
GUL was uploaded here by the original creator.

Since October they have started doing longer chapters now and they also decided to only post their comic on Webtoon instead of uploading to Tapas and Mangadex as well. But GUL chapters are still being made.

It is a slight inconvenience for us, but the     Official English chapters on Webtoon can also be read for free.
Currently they are up to Chapter 85.

LrxiCnF.png

Users who are viewing this thread