Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
@sketches
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7252/6
6.jpg

@boag
"No innovation in the past 200 years has done more to save lives and improve health than the sanitation revolution triggered by the invention of the toilet." ?

Dex-chan lover
Guys. I don't think it's a 'toilet' toilet. Judging by his calling it a 'wash toilet' and the girls' sexual reactions, I'm going to assume it's a bidet. That's the ass-cleaner that shoots water up at you.

Dex-chan lover
trust me, the moment i tried japanese bidets my face went to aaaaaaaaaah mode too. that shit's so high-tech it's a luxury in indonesia.

Dex-chan lover
About time; IMO he deserved it, after all that fake adventurers and slavery shit. Not to mention he's like in his 40's (in terms of mental age) anyway.

MD@Home
@sketches https://mangadex.org/chapter/485570/5
wasn't called cholera but the way they put it. It might has well have been.

Dex-chan lover
The art has been terrible, but man he's copy-pasting faces, that awful sideway expression, the battle poses, it's very lazy.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how everyone is complaining about art like every artist has their own art style

Group Leader
First of all, what the fuck.
The artist for this manga usually does hentai, and all we get is "Aaaaaaaad, they fucked."
And when he draws hentai, he respects perspective and has OK art.

How lazy can you get.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 seriously i'm not joking. the one i tried had a wall-mounted display, sensors that open the toilet cover when you approach the seat, and seat warmers (on top of the adjustable bidet butt sprayer). the japanese really know how to pamper one's ass

Users who are viewing this thread