Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Power Uploader
@MCX01

I had some problems figuring out that myself, this series I try to put the approximate web novel chapter(s) it lines up with in the credit page AND the groups blog post for the release.

It’s around c55, the problem however is this is (one of?) the spots in the manga where e story modifies a bit. The previous one being when Lute is sold into slavery and ends up with the Vlad family. Not that it changed a huge party but the nuances of his entry into slavery seemed to be minimized and a couple chapters skipped.

While it is a pain in the ass, I can understand why, as many web novels hare far to much filler and explanation, where ass a manga can just do a panel or two and you know what’s happened for the most part.

In the web novel Lute has to buy Xiah before traveling to Enol. Here Xiah comes with Lisse. A very important nuance later on as while belonging to Lute as a slave, she’s Lisse’s Bodyguard as well...

@eyescream007

I’d love the “sex with powerful magic girls sucks life extending magic from them every night in a. none harmful way” to be a side effect of their marriages... lol.

@Amplify

He’s waiting for c30-34 where *blip* happens...? Lol

@arcverson

Sadly no, I just purchased the tankubons (6 and 7) so quality will hopefully improve a bit. I also have a speedy translator taking over the series.

The good news, as a typesetter I really don’t really need to wait for scripts this volume, so pace of release should improve a bit.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

This fucking copy pasted pose!

Was forcing myself up until page 19, when my mind overloaded saying "fuck nakama power and this shit" yep not going to look at this crap ever again, Jesus...🤗

Double-page supporter
Yes, lets go defeat a army of dragon lizards without discussing a reward for the effort

Could have been any other more modern anti-tank launcher, but it had to be the Panzerfaust from WWII.
Thought this guy was a gun nut, because I don't think a Panzerfaust could penetrate modern armor, hell, I bet it couldn't penetrate a Tiger IV's armor just for shits and giggles.

What? Why not go into full modern overkill if you're going to make a rocket launcher against unknown enemies with possible tank/power armor?

Dex-chan lover
@MW2366 He needs to start with an older, more basic technology first wouldn't you think? Don't forget how his early gun experiments went, kid almost blew off his hand. Too complicated too quickly is anything but a good idea.

@Glomoro But. He already knows this. His experience proves that he can handle more modern weaponry BECAUSE he's almost blown off a hand, BECAUSE he's been making weapons piece-by-little-piece.
Because he needs all the parts of a weapon to function correctly, he would need to image the exact shape of what the molding metal needs to take.

I suspect now, that an actual modern anti-tank launcher compared to the Panzerfaust is more complex, sure, electronics I doubt you can replicate easily.
But he's also had YEARS of practice with the molding metal to make his weapons AND ammo.
One would think he could apply this line of thinking/experience with more complex items required to fire a more complex piece of weaponry.

In fact, now that I'm on this point, he's MADE the standard Japanese toilet, which WOULD require you to mold metal in the shape of electronics... unless he's somehow just automated the process on the flush.
Yeah, that's right, I went there.
It's when your suspension of disbelief gets challenged that you question if you should continue. I'll continue if only to witness this successful or failure of a trainwreck.

I've seen no one mention this, but an average human life span should be more around 100+ plus years. Also why is the beast race's life span so much longer than a human's?

Not even S rank mages will be enough to avoid annihilation but you people, who wield weapons similar to C and maybe baaaareely B rank magic, will save us! Oh hero (lol...) please save us!

Well, hopefully the MC stuffs tons and tons more explosives/magic into the rockets when he makes them. They don't function the same as bullets so it should be a lot easier to increase their destructiveness.

Edit: On a side note, I wonder why the dragonkin race doesn't live that long... shouldn't they live even longer than elves?

Why a Panzerfaust? They're single shot and for heavily armored opponents you have the sniper rifle which pierced the Iron Skin.

Against 10,000 lizardmen wouldn't you want something with more spread and anti-personnel capabilities? A flamethrower or Gatling gun maybe.

Group Leader
as others pointed out, Panzerfaust was a stupid choice. there are other, far better, choices than that. So many better choices to pick. almost any modern dumb rocket launchers for one thing, there are some that are far better and yet not so much more complex, just smarter use of physics rather than extra sophisticated parts. would be interesting to see him integrate magic to create smart rockets for homing.

Dex-chan lover
So I am mad at myself, I just realised MC with his harem is remaking the OG hero party.

Also on a side note if MC doesnt gain life extension then his 2 current wives will massively outlive him.

Users who are viewing this thread