Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
I forget, have AP (armour piercing) bullet introduced in this manga? I reckon the scorpion will have a thick carapace that needed special bullet to be penetrated.

Dex-chan lover
If the former front page, with the elf princess, is to be looked at. We'll probably see the reveal of the RPG.

Dex-chan lover
Infinite instantaneous storage and retrieval + heavy weaponry that's normally too cumbersome to transport = brokenly op character

Dex-chan lover
@Grevados

Depends, can you pick and choose where the things you take out appear? If so then it is by far the most OP. Just drop boulders and other heavy shit on any enemy you come across.

KCS

What kind of king just lets his retainers call his own daughter a fucking loser right in front of him? Why were they not executed on the spot?

Supporter
@Avenger88id
In the last chapter he made the panzerfaust, an anti-tank weapon with an explosive shaped charge. The scorpion is probably gonna get decimated.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is going on with the background in this panel? This is either the shittiest perspective drawing or the shittiest urban planning, or both
M21.png

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar nope nothing wrong in there.......................................my eye!! OH GOD MY EYE IT HART!!!

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar nope nothing wrong in there.......................................my eye!! OH GOD MY EYE IT HART!!!

I don't know if it's because I'm extra-wasted tonight, but the side view of the characters faces seemed exceptionally bad this chapter. Then again that's pretty normal in this manga.

How the fuck is that princess considered a 'Loser' and her power 'useless'?She could literally carry hundreds of ballistic weaponry with her and just drop them right in front of a castle,that is some OP shit right there.There is no need for supplies carts since she can carry all the supplies of the whole army all by herself,that itself already increases the march speed of a army by tenfold.Her power is much more useful for a country than some power made for fighting.
High Elves in this manga talk like they are better than everyone,but in truth they are really fucking stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck. Even disregarding the MC and the isekai elements introduced into the setting; Weightless and discrete storage space and abilities is super OP. Transporting elements of national security discretely, storing royal goods or facilitating their transfer, mobilizing military supplies without drawing public or enemy attention. Or even just transporting super valuable or high volume mercantile goods considerably cheaper and quickly.

Or even for defense in royal gatherings, or noble functions. "Oh no we're under attack" bwoop, a stone wall to help defend or block off entrances/attackers. hell, with her ability you can easily sneak in weapons and stuff as well. Though locally that wouldn't mean much since the chance of her ability being known is high.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
most of the manga is reused copy pasted assets, so it shouldnt be this surprising, honestly im only half reading this shit to see how many times the aritst reuses these assets.

unknown.png

@Avenger88id

I think he did have some explosives already too, i cant remember well, the WN got really damn hard to read, because of how boring it was. At least here you got the shitty art to keep you entertained.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I still can't stand characters' body proportion and head position in this manga... speaking of proving power, can't he just massacre the brats and be done with it? consequence be damned, after all they will just proved to be problem even after the saving is done.

Dex-chan lover
well of anyone knows about the storage power then it plants a huge ass fucking target on them. what happens if they die while carrying all the food for a 10000 man army deep in enemy territory?

Dex-chan lover
i remembered how hilarious it is to see my artist friend triggered soo much when i show her this manga. she was like "wtf is that perspective? it's making the counter too wide" "does he think making that boobs bigger than her head is good?". now i had this idea on making a reaction videos of a manga artist reading this series

Users who are viewing this thread