Gun-Ota ga Mahou Sekai ni Tensei shitara, Gendai Heiki de Guntai Harem wo Tsukucchaimashita!? - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but the artwork is just getting worse, and the story is growing more inane for every page.

I can't take it any more, I'm out.

@MiiaBestWaifu Basically, there's a can of compressed air in the grip and a hollow channel running from the can to the tip of the blade. After you stab something, you hit the button and it releases the air into whatever you stabbed, causing it to swell up and pop like overfilling a balloon. It was invented for hunting sharks, iirc.

Dex-chan lover
yeah thx again, someone put a video so i saw this i can understand how can its be op. but does it cut like a knife if we dont use the button? if yes she can still use it if she dont push it

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it was a very easy win against the scorpion for them, but because of plot and drama of course victory was not going to be actually THAT easy to get.

Dex-chan lover
>teeth pin pull on a grenade
>hip firing
>backblast doesn't exist
>CNN-tier lean while shooting from shoulder
For a manga that revolves around modern firearms the amount of incompetence in depiction of usage is just astounding

Fed-Kun's army
This manga taught me that knife attacks are now THE worst attacks to be in now.. theres no fighting back, one stab and you can't even get a punch back in... god damn sharks creating a need in humans making the WASP knife..

The wasp knife's true worth will shine later on...

Once Lute confronts one of the people who swindled him and sold him into slavery.

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1
I actually dont mind this twist that much, its pretty believable and hopefully it doesnt merit an asspull like Other isekais do.

Dex-chan lover
I only read this far because I’m too lazy to look up how real weapons work without scaring the ATF...

I’m just a guy who wants to write about weapons realistically, and generally enjoy how they work...
😭

Double-page supporter
huh? wouldn't a simple bolt cutter be able to cut barbed wire? Why wouldn't a giant scorpion's claws be able to do the same? And why couldn't the scorpion with thick armor simply run straight through? It's not like the barbed wire would do it any harm.

Users who are viewing this thread