Gun X Clover - Vol. 12 Ch. 59 - Lonely princess

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I just saw this one chapter but this guy is aiming to destroy the world but he didn't think his family will be targeted? Pretty stupid for a professor

Okay, this is stupid. The villain is just too stupid.

Dex-chan lover
@Erogami what a seriously stupid ending, like yeah I can get the no conviction part, but really didn't think about his family?
well the series was never that smart (but tried), but I never expected that type of dumn solution

Dex-chan lover
I WILL DESTROY THE WORLD

wait my family is in danger because of this? I give up!

fam if you were gonna destroy the world... then wouldn't your kid die anyway?

at least it wasn't the power of goddamn friendship

Dex-chan lover
solid translation even though that "destroy the world" seems so random

Group Leader
@Erogami He probably thought the MC is some hero who won't hurt innocent people or something. But yeah the author probably ran out of ideas and gave up on the last 10 chapters.

Well at least it's not 'oh well the manga is over, guess you'll have to guess the ending by yourself' ending.

Will this manga ever reach the end? Find out in 4 months when a new chapter comes out!

Thanks to the translators but this manga has been on its finale for the longest time

Thank you for translation! Really good!

The last arc (mb 2) were such a dissapointment, just hope to end it finally. Also really hope they would explain how he met loli master after this, but don't think it will happen.

This has been one of my favorite Mangas for years now. It's sad how frequently it gets dropped though. Thanks for the translation, I thought you did really well and hope you continue it :)

Group Leader
@allenjke I vaguely remember there being a chapter where the master picks him off the streets, but I'm not sure though, I haven't re-read the whole thing yet.

@ChanAnja @HPanda168 Don't worry I'll finish up the last chapter. And I won't take 4 months/half a year to complete it.

Ty for the translated chapter even though it was google translate... im happy that its being picked up again... I need to know whats happening so THANK YOU!

Thanks for the translation, i didnt even notice any real issues reading it so it was great either way.
Anyway, just one more chapter and we can finally put this awesome manga to rest. I still want this to get an anime but i doubt it will lol.

@kyoyagaen123 Can't remember for sure, but mb there was something like that, was it when master talks about him "like he was a beast" and she suppressed/sealed his power. Still want to know what happened in between, did he escape or kill the whole laboratory in rampage, don't remember anything like that mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread