Gun X Clover - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Love & Clover

Finally it ended after all these years. It was good but kind of fell off at some point in the story but eh I didn't regret reading it

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I got to see the ending bittersweet tears goodbye one of my first manga

Contributor

Thanks for the ride.

It stumbled a bit at the end, but it was fun

Thanks for finishing this for us... thankful for that...

Like I would have loved the manga more if it didnt coem to like this supernatural power and such and just stayed mercenary strenght speed and skill, experience and such instead of those mind powers :p

But it was good even though with them all.

Dex-chan lover
At last it's over. Thanks for finishing this series, it was a pretty good one even if the last chapters weren't quite as good so I'm happy I got to see the last chapters translated during our lifetimes.

THANK YOU!
Finally finishing this series.
Been a fun ride for years or something.
Although the last chapters felt freaking rushed it was still a decent chapter.

Dex-chan lover
This took waaaaay too long but glad it had a decent end and didn't just end up getting abandoned. 3 years...

Dex-chan lover
So many questions unanswered. Stuff like “why is morito a practically invincible unkillable motherfucker”

Well at least I was able to see the conclusion of this manga before I die

Fed-Kun's army
Hooooly! 3 freaking years!(though it actually started back in 2012 hehe) i'm so sad i couldn't be there on the day the first chapter was posted online but still this will always have a place in my heart and honestly, i'm kind of happy that specifically THIS manga took that long to reach the end and you know the saying, you don't know how much you miss something until.......

Thanks for the translations this is one of the few series where I am ok nobody ended up with the mc

NANI?! A new chapter so soon, i thought I would have had to wait till may of 2021 first lol.
Anyway thanks for the translation once again really appreciate it. The only minor issue i found was on page 21 where Morito probably said "Kotonohas" name not "mitsuba" but overall it was easily readable. Really glad you took the time to finish this.

Anyway, in terms of this series i really enjoyed it and glad it was finally completed so i can add it to my collection. I really wish it didn't get axed and got a lot more shine cause i really felt this was underrated. The story, action and whole universe built was great and much better than a lot of longer series ive seen. It really deserved more and i wish it got an anime too but oh well at least it was finished properly and the story wasn't ruined by the axing. Hopefully, later a sequel comes through or something. I Will enjoy the other series Game no Familia till then.

Users who are viewing this thread