Gun X Clover - Vol. 12 Ch. 60 - Love & Clover

Finishing at chapter 60, I’m assuming there’s an ax.

Overall this series had some very interesting ideas but was also quite messy in execution. I’m not too surprised it got axed. Perhaps one of the issue is that the scale was too big and off balance to start with (S ranks nerfed even though they’re supposed to be the world’s strongest). But despite that it was entertaining enough to read. As an axed series it’s a pretty good wrap up even if it felt a bit rushed at the end. It felt with the axed ending a lot better than some other series.

I’m glad to finally be able to read the end after all these years, so thanks for finishing this series.

Dex-chan lover
Harem end
and the final adversary who got turned into a donut was revived
and they lived happily ever after

I'm satisfied that they went for the harem end, and even involving more than just the one with multiple personalities

I been waiting. So long. To read the final chapter thank you so much Ms. or. Mr. Translator hahahah amazing work

It's an anti-climatic ending, but I'm still satisfied that it got one.

I can finally put this 5 year long dream of mine to rest.

Dex-chan lover
I do not understand what happened and how we came from a numbered mercenary master system to a magical nuclear battle with philosophy and shit.

But, hey, It ended and everyone's happy.
Yeah, but I expected things to get wierd from the start. I mean, I've seen complaints on earlier chapters about this depiction of multiple personalities being inaccurate. I found that funny because this is a world where words have magic powers, so realism was clearly not the goal.

Dex-chan lover
It's an anti-climatic ending, but I'm still satisfied that it got one.

I can finally put this 5 year long dream of mine to rest.
To be fair, this is more like an epilogue than an ending chapter. The ending came the chapter before. This is an 'after the end' to wrap everything up.

Even though its been a while thanks for finishing this manga. Finally got to give it closure after just discovering someone completed it. Wish Morito's character was developed more and the whole dead language went into some depth but I'm mostly happy this manga that took so long finished.

Though it is sad to see the child room idea just completely get thrown out into the bin when at the start was originally one of their goals. That and the motives for the antagonists, we don't know why most of them chose to work with her and the child rooms to begin with but I'm at least satisfied with this chapter

Contributor
Lot of stupid plot explanations for coolness, but this wasn't a terrible read. Manga kept a consistent tone, didn't drag things for too long, but still fell in the shounen trap of too many characters and too little development for them all. I do have to give props to the author for tackling sensitive subjects in an ecchi battle manga, even if they were badly written for the plots, feels, and morals.

Users who are viewing this thread