Gunbured x Sisters - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Name of That Weapon

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
This manga would make for an excellent fighting game, I can already see it.

Dex-chan lover
Dorothy I gotta ask, are you okay? Cause you seem rather not okay.

Maria is taking this all in stride though. Seems she's adapted to her quite well.

Dex-chan lover
Of all characters, I dare say that motorcycle has been through hell and back and is in the worst condition of anything in this series ever

0ps

Surprised it's been two weeks already since the last update. Always a highlight to see more Gunbured. Guess with this chapter, Maria got a break from Dolores' fondling...sucks for us though.

Group Leader
@0ps we did say we would be releasing biweekly from now on due to uni commitments and such so it shouldn't be that much of a shock to you. Unless you're just saying that time is moving fast these days

Dex-chan lover
They destroy so many things, their must be rich...
@Naygers only torture but still dressing like that if mean she turning on, mmh,, unconfortable

Dex-chan lover
@Naygers pretty sure that guy’s missing his nether regions, so either no or she’s got a bear trap down there in a literal sense.

0ps

@Bentoki Definitely the latter. Not sure how my phrasing inferred otherwise. Regardless, appreciate you and your team's work 👍.

Dex-chan lover
i really hope dorothy and maria end up together and this isn't just fanservice

IGJ

Honestly love this manga so much. need 8 seasons of anime and 15 spin-offs. Especially a '10 years later with Maria and Dorothy' just living life

Dex-chan lover
The artist has a thing for thicc girls in lingerie....I ABSOLUTELY APPROVE.

Dex-chan lover
@EggsNRice Yeah she had already been torturing him for a while, and when you're looking for things to chop off, that's probably one of the first candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread