Gunbured × Sisters

@TheOneToRule thanks for the compliment 😊
@KaoticKatana
like I said, bite me. There is no such thing as "male" manga and to label this as such only means you thrive in prejudice. You do seem like the kind who should stick to shoujo ai like ouji sama nante iranai if you prefer something more "soft" lmao

Dex-chan lover
@ArinChicken if you cant even understant the meaning of, seinen, shonen, shojo, and josei then dont go around complaining because "we" say these thing are made for men...

Dex-chan lover
@Arachnofiend the author is a woman and this is for men... cose Seinen...
And saying that if a woman do something it's only for other women, and if there is lesbian in it it's for lesbian is stupid...

How about a Manga is for people who read and enjoy it and everyone else can bugger off, read something else and get a life?

@kaezeribato
Lmaoooo so tags are now an indication of whether or not I can read something? Get a life. This ain't no male manga and the most that are reading gunbured x sisters are probably a gay female audience. Not that I care about the audience, I only enjoy this work of art.

Mf getting triggered cuz I Iol'ed at the other guy's comment and other people are trying to explain what a demographic is to her. Bitches be crazy

Dex-chan lover
@ArinChicken So you ARE stupid... Seinen, Josei, Shojo, Shonen, arent "tag" they are the name of the demografic target of the manga, LN or anime... It's set by the japaness cose they know what each of these catégory read and watch the most.
No one give any care about you and your egoistic stupidity.
Seinen is targeted toward young men.
Josei is targeted toward young women
Shonen is for boy.
And shojo for girl.

Now that you have learned a few word you can stop being a complete retard going on about "me, me, me, me" and still think the japaness will change these cadegory for some butthurt unloved crazy and hysterical thing like you are...

Dex-chan lover
@Bentoki I didnt know, i was saying this since one of the people up say the author was a woman. Well it still dont change the meaning of seinen.
Still thanks for corecting this.

Damn this thread got toxic af
terrified-priestess-goblin-slayer-01.jpg

@kaezeribato omg can you STOP getting so triggered? Its toxic af. I don't give a shit about demographics so congratulations on wasting your time explaining your pathetic little tags. I BREATHE seinen and josei comics as a hobby, the only thing I said is that classifying this as a "male manga" invalidates the approval of all female consumers. I'm sorry your brain is not advanced enough to understand this. Now hush and stop making the thread about yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@ArinChicken "the only thing I said is that classifying this as a "male manga" invalidates the approval of all female consumers. I'm sorry your brain is not advanced enough to understand this. Now hush and stop making the thread about yourself."

For real... People explain to you that Seinen demografic target are young men and this is all you can respond?
You do not represent Women... There is and always has been women reading seinen and Shonen and none of them goes all hysteric cose Seinen are called Seinen... Dont insult Women by trying to group them with you kid.

No one goes to complain that shojo are for girl... Why would someone complain because Seinen are for young men?

@kaezeribato did you miss the part where I said I breathe seinen and josei as a hobby?
...yep you're dumb. I love any type of literature regardless of its demographic. I never even said anything about "representing" anyone, you just keep crying because of tags. As I previously said,
I don't care about the audience, I just enjoy this work of art.

Ah yes, rape and sexual harassment, top of the line ways to make friends and ensure they wont fuck you over or seek revenge.
I know it's fapbait and shouldn't be examined too closely but why does so much yuri has to be abusive.

Users who are viewing this thread