Gundaddy Immortal

Contributor
...I could be wrong, but I'm not sure "feminist" in that description is quite the right word. Much as I love the idea of a "world of feminist cultivators". XD

What I want now: "I'll show you what a real social justice warrior looks like, ye chauvinist pig! *cue electric guitar and explosions*"

(...I realize this criticism of that description is like looking at a certain era of Picasso and saying, with brows furrowed: "I think the nose might be a little crooked.")

Group Leader
hmmm...should i change feminist to "female centric world" or "female dominant world"

Contributor
@cloww:

In seriousness, the most natural term here would almost definitely be "matriarchy"/"matriarchal". That's what we use for real-world societies where women traditionally head things and hold more power, at any rate (rare though they may be).

(Whereas "feminism" refers to a social movement, in a patriarchal society, that attempts to give women more power in that society than they already have—frequently the goal is just gender equality, though people who would like to turn a patriarchy into a matriarchy also count XD)

Dex-chan lover
That is a glorious description lmao

Took me a sec to understand, but I’m guessing we got a Chinese Lady Killer going John Wick right?

just glanced at each chapter's title and instantly knew this is the works of cloww. 🤣🤣

Bruh..so called best assassin yet gets cornered by some low-life 'bodyguards'...ehh ok lol

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief that cultivators can resist mortal weapons. This is way too hilarious, idgaf. Keep going. 10/10 will get banged by daddy again.

Users who are viewing this thread