Gunjin Shoujo, Seiritsu Mahou Gakuen ni Senyuu Suru Koto ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Supporter
I've had a hunch last chapter that Carne is aware of the otome setting and trying to avoid her villainess fate and her reaction to the room situation now made that stronger.
Seems Raze is also working outside of the game scenario. So we'll probably get opposing forces with Carne trying to distance herself from the prince to avoid her bad end while Raze does her best to force them together.

Let the hijinks ensue!

Dex-chan lover
I've had a hunch last chapter that Carne is aware of the otome setting and trying to avoid her villainess fate and her reaction to the room situation now made that stronger.
Seems Raze is also working outside of the game scenario. So we'll probably get opposing forces with Carne trying to distance herself from the prince to avoid her bad end while Raze does her best to force them together.

Let the hijinks ensue!
Considering how she mentioned "routes" while gushing over the prince last chapter she's definitely aware of the setting. However it looks like things have already deviated from what she expected, but at this point we don't know by how much

Dex-chan lover
I'm really enjoying this premise. Thank you for the translation!
Also exited to see you looking to pick up more manga. You do quality work!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I hope she goes all Sagara Sousuke up in this :win:

Users who are viewing this thread