Gunman - Ch. 2

So the mc is clearly unable to fight these guys hand to hand and requires his guns. He has 2 guns and lets be a bit generous and assume each mag holds 21 bullets. He probably won't have more than 3 extra mags per gun + the one already in the guns, especially since he wasn't prepped to fight anyone when he died/transfered. So 8 mags total, meaning he has 168 bullets - 20 or so from the gunfight earlier.

I wonder how he's going to take over murim with 148 bullets or how they are going to supply him with more

Banned
So the mc is clearly unable to fight these guys hand to hand and requires his guns. He has 2 guns and lets be a bit generous and assume each mag holds 21 bullets. He probably won't have more than 3 extra mags per gun + the one already in the guns, especially since he wasn't prepped to fight anyone when he died/transfered. So 8 mags total, meaning he has 168 bullets - 20 or so from the gunfight earlier.

I wonder how he's going to take over murim with 148 bullets or how they are going to supply him with more
Well your comment is old so you might have found out already ..but I'm guessing he will get some type of system that lets him get more bullets whenever he completes something.

Users who are viewing this thread