Gushing over Magical Girls - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
since there's basically no better place to ask...
which is/when does it air the most uncensored version of the anime?

tbh i kinda lost track of it all at some point

Dex-chan lover
since there's basically no better place to ask...
which is/when does it air the most uncensored version of the anime?

tbh i kinda lost track of it all at some point
I imagine in this case you'd need to wait for the disc release of the series for even remotely uncensored. There will prolly be the heavily censored main release then a "risque" rebroadcast later that's less censored but still pretty censored.

Dex-chan lover
Have we gotten so used to this manga's lewdness that no one is going to acknowledge this?

npnO62T.png
I mean, that's just nude not lewd.

Dex-chan lover
Always love these SOL chapters and omg I didn't realise she was an adult and the age differences. I also find it funny how they are just flat out naked in the transformation. Just doesn't matter anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Have we gotten so used to this manga's lewdness that no one is going to acknowledge this?

npnO62T.png
I thought they only want to save the environment by turning off AC and going nude.
Totally legit, nothing is lewd here lol :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
We don't know. This is the first time she has ever been mentioned.
No? Like, we haven't had her identity cleared up before, but I believe she was mentioned shortly once before, as far as I remember. Around the time they were explaining some backstory on either the hunts of Enorme or Berserga.

Or at least I could swear we have had exactly one mention of Cyan before, if not as something notable.

Dex-chan lover
They are not inherently evil and basicaly just a theater kid being overly melodramatic
the transformation devices have/are clearly corrupting the minds of Utena and Michiko, and Alice sexually assaulted Magenta. La Veritas is achieved by embracing obsessions of the device's users and overloading the transformation.

even if the good mascots are not inherently evil, all of the transformation devices seem to be.

Users who are viewing this thread