Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I am just wishing it won't basically take the whole manga for the mc to realize she's a natural-born sadist and then accept it and embrace it, fully. XD

Basically i want this manga change its story premise from "a good girl being forced into doing comedic evil stuff" to "a sadist but nevertheless good girl like to see magical girls suffers, so becoming the evil forces leaderess is the only way". That latter sounds like a LN title, lol.

Aggregator gang
@urtoast I'm down for the process. That's always fun. But seeing an innocent looking masochist or a strong willed girl break is nice too.

Supporter
Don't worry, Utena, like anyone in your position, eventually, the magical girls will BEFRIEND you. You know, with lasers.

Dex-chan lover
>Sadomasochist Girl Utena
This is gonna be a rich revolutionary source of gesugao pics
HOT HOT HOT

Dex-chan lover
@RagnMunkeez Yes, but it needs to be treated like fine wine or a good steak, let it age and develop more complex and more delicious flavors. Damn, been a while since a discussion about S's and M's has made me hungry.

@AcerbicTomato The content of this manga has stirred something up within me... several somethings actually.

Dex-chan lover
Now we just wait for it to turn out that yellow is a masochist, pink is slowly awakening to being one for MC and is the rival sadist.

>Turning a plant (vegetable) into a slave
>Naming it a Schiavo
>Like Terri Schiavo
>A human vegetable
BASED TRANSLATION I'M DYING

Fed-Kun's army
This is why you blow the head off of any creature that offers you the chance to transform into something magical

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman As much as i agree with you, but sadly, those "things" are immortal.
Take Kyubei for example. There are multiple of it, and just killing one won't end it.
We could also take those from a more light hearted one like a precure. Those "fairies" are soo durable, that even after they (supposedly) die because of the bad guy plan, somehow they come back to life at the end of the fight. The only way for them to "die" is from their natural lifespan or some specific way
They are like energy, can't be erased or destroyed. They could only be converted

Users who are viewing this thread