Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@lia99

Yeah, there's also that. Tho it seems that the transformation makes their bodies age a few years. That's what we call a legal loophole!

The way otaku might see it tho is that she's just a MASSIVE PERVERT with a BDSM kink and as she isn't killing and still holds a sense of moral compass (Because of said love for the magical girls) she gets a pass. We are also blessed for the in universe justified fan-service of course.

Here at least I can say THAT'S RAPE! And no one is gonna tell me it isn't because that's exactly the point.

Utena (That reference tho) is a to become chaotic neutral character that it's written to be likeable. And part of the joy of the series is watching her willingly or forcefully change from the reserved and kind girl she wants to be, into this fucked-up degenerate mess obsessed with defiling the magical girls she loves so much.

Also, the magical girls aren't what you can truly call "good" in terms of allignment. They are a little more nuanced, and that's great if you are making such an obvious parody of the Magical Girl genre.

My advice is to focus in the good things... It's gonna be a even more wild ride, believe me. But I came to understand this isn't rated so high for nothing

Dex-chan lover
It’s is yeti I just found out seems like it was fun I’m dropping it. Also I’m look at some other stuff this one um made me feel weird

Users who are viewing this thread