Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 10 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
... This chapter remind me of Kampfer and Madoka Magica... Kampfer for the "Moderator" plot idea of war between 2 side with girls from earth as representation and Madoka Magica for the sus "fairy" that allow you to turn into magical girl.

Basically, I think Vena and that white one is one the same side, but they are not friend.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what butts did to the author to get horribly punished so.
I just realize every time important "plot" happen there will be some kind "spank in the butt" scene.
Author is Aqua real-life version confirmed.

raw

Dex-chan lover
I mean, nice.

But I didn't expect Pantano Pesca to remain in Imitatio's side after the arc, with her motivations lined perfectly with Utena's.

Also didn't really expect Imitatio to properly end in the side of the magical girls, or for Nemo and Matama to properly deal with both Azul and Pesca at the same time for any extended period of time, neither of them having reached la Verita + having horrendous compatibility with those two "heroines" working together.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really wanted to see Imitatio getting humiliated more and to see Utena unleash her inner beast as Baiser but this is a good outcome. It shows that Utena is still the same geek that really loves magical girl despite her getting a power up a few chapters before.

Still can't forgive Imitatio though. I hope Baiser still get to smack her ass again in the future. Go Baiser! We love you! :win:

Users who are viewing this thread