Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 10 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Nemo and Matama got the ultimate combo of exposure play. They're fucking invincible (pun intended).
...they got obliterated with the rest of enormeeta when they tried that on the fight that baiser went berserk because Azul soaked it up and then reflected it tho. And with Pantano keeping them occupied, they wouldn't be able to overwhelm her before she could finish charging the counterattack.

Dex-chan lover
How this fetish BDSM manga that I started because morvid curiosity ended up being one of the most hyped, funniest and anticipated mangas that Im reading rn?. It cant be this good and so hard to recommend without end up looking like a degenerate
I know, it's pretty damn entertaining but the artwork would have most normies calling FBI on you.

Contributor
image0.jpg

The face of a true stoic 🗿

Dex-chan lover
WAIT, WHAT, WHERE
HOW DID I MISS THAT
I thought this was too spicy to be adapted. It's a lot spicier than Kill La Kill after all.
Whew, this and 100 Girlfriends getting adapted. Gonna be a great year for anime.
The author him/herself announced it on his/her Twitter

Dex-chan lover
How this fetish BDSM manga that I started because morvid curiosity ended up being one of the most hyped, funniest and anticipated mangas that Im reading rn?. It cant be this good and so hard to recommend without end up looking like a degenerate
Wait, you're not a degenerate?! You've got the wrong manga then, my friend.

Dex-chan lover
...they got obliterated with the rest of enormeeta when they tried that on the fight that baiser went berserk because Azul soaked it up and then reflected it tho. And with Pantano keeping them occupied, they wouldn't be able to overwhelm her before she could finish charging the counterattack.
Azul did tanked the damage but she's basically incapacitated by it. It's a massive damage. In this fight though, the scenes were barely there because it's obvious: Enormeeta is stalling to get Imitatio a redemption arc. They're shown injured in the last panels so they're not exactly winning either.

I'm just biased because showing your pussy as a legit way to power up is so out of this world it's funny and interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Baiser-sama.

If we're following tropes, there's also the potential that Baiser herself can get converted which would probably cause Utena to self destruct.
Because of the hedonic treadmill I can't see Utena staying very excited for long, but because magical girls have heart transformation items and evil organizations use star shaped items, we might finally get to see Utena in the form teased in chapter 1.
EaqyCClXkAoPR4u

Just need to get to the part where they all realize they need to kill the mascots.
Why kill the mascots when you can just take over their position and have them work for you? After Utena gets bored of being a magical girl, she could raise other magical girls to fight an evil organization and encourage their growth through battle. She does have access to both types of transformation items now and she would get to gush over magical girls all she wants. It's win/win. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't thought of it yet.
R9Yvam.png

Dex-chan lover
Why kill the mascots when you can just take over their position and have them work for you? After Utena gets bored of being a magical girl, she could raise other magical girls to fight an evil organization and encourage their growth through battle. She does have access to both types of transformation items now and she would get to gush over magical girls all she wants. It's win/win. I'm honestly surprised she hasn't thought of it yet.
Why keep an evil backstabbing little monster around? Especially when all the rest of that can be done even without them.

Dex-chan lover
I love the implications of this moving forward.
Baiser forcing Lord Enorme to play heroine, powered up forms being affected by traumas.

Im def excited to see what may happen to Magenta's new form now after she was Traumatized by Spider Baiser.

Users who are viewing this thread