Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 10 Ch. 48

udyqi8j1xql51.png

Double-page supporter
How this fetish BDSM manga that I started because morvid curiosity ended up being one of the most hyped, funniest and anticipated mangas that Im reading rn?. It cant be this good and so hard to recommend without end up looking like a degenerate
Try Min-maximg my TRPG build in another world(Not the manga, unfortunately. it's a solid 6/10 or so, but the LN is 10/10).

It can be basically summed up as "step on me monster girls"

Do you guys think Utena will become magical girl in the future?, i mean atleast will she be good? like the form teased in chap 1

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This might be my favorite chapter so far. It felt triumphant in a way MahoAko hasn't previously attempted.

After holding out for four years, Utena/Baiser finally seizes the heel's true purpose & power. She springs a trap that Imitatio can escape only by manifesting love. Michiko rises to the challenge, breaking Imitatio's chains to become what Utena loves best: a real magical girl emerges from the broken imitation. Good then spanks evil off to starland as the world cheers.

The world, however, has been fooled by an imitation. Utena designed Baiser's "evil" scheme to free Michiko from "good" Imitatio's hate. And Baiser's public defeat is a deliberate dive that accomplishes Utena's larger goal, restoring the order & balance Enormeeta had previously threatened. It's also a private expression of Utena's love for the magical girls she must fight.

This construction is complex, elegant and, despite its obvious ironies, surprisingly conservative. Chapter 48 resolves the current arc's major struggles & themes by reasserting mahou shoujo tradition. Even where one narrative layer subverts another, Sailor Moon virtues conquer darkness: love over hate, friendship over doubt/fear, and the greater good over individual desire.

The optimistic simplicity feels like deadpan joke, given the sea of depravity from which it issues. But "depraved innocence" seems a fair summary of the MahoAko spirit, so I'm inclined to take it at face value. Personally, I'm hoping for more cringey perve romance in the future, but I doubt it'll ever become the focus ❤️

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kinda hard for me to root for Enorme considering she's a murderer

• This
Reactions: Lev
Dex-chan lover
Hey, it's pretty cool that the author used some Spanish instead of sticking with the overused German and Engrish for magical words!

Dex-chan lover
2YGgOy.jpg

Also! Are those BOOBS I see?!!! She's a loli! There are many other shots and she's clearly a flat chested loli! Not an oppai loli! Although oppai lolis are pretty cool as well, I wasn't expecting this at all 😭

At least u can suck on hers a lot more easily now 💢

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it's pretty cool that the author used some Spanish instead of sticking with the overused German and Engrish for magical words!
Actually the author has been using a lot of spanish from the very start,
sprinkled with bits from the other latin languages.

Spanish: magia (magic), tres (three), azul (blue), enorme (big, massive), loco (crazy), música (music), pantano (swamp), pesca (fishing)
Italian: la verità (the truth)
French: baiser (kiss)
Latin: imitatio (imitation)
Some of the spanish ones can also be portuguese (they are the most similar languages), but there are no words with clear portuguese spelling so I think the author isnt using portuguese.

Last edited:
I just noticed that between last chapter's flashback (where Randa kinda, sorta confessed) and this chapter's, Randa got all those piercings. Not sure what to think about that.

Damn, I can't believe I actually cried a little over this perverted manga. Two broken girl, indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread