Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Such a cute chapter.

Also, the size differences this chapter were something jarring. I didn't realize the magical forms were that different from their normal ones. Def makes since how they aren't found out...
They have explained that once they transform, unless someone saw them transforming or detransforming, they cannot be recognized. The only way they know the Shio-chan's identities is because, at least for two of them, they have had them detransform. I don't remember if they managed to force Momo (Pantano) to do so too, but I guess just like with Lord Enorme, they just had to deduce it.

She's truly becoming Magia Baiser herself even when she's just being Utena. Which is interesting considering this same chapter deals with the idea of having both identities separated. So, I'm gonna assume that her design is gonna look more and more mature as she lets herself be kinky as default.

For instance, "Your lewdness has no story!" is definitely something I would've not expected early Utena to say out loud.

I mean...whenever she's with other recognized magical people as herself, at least around the time of the fight with Lord's group onwards, she's had those moments of being frank with her desired and opinions to a fault, if she's being triggered. The physical aspect I would need to check over, but it does kinda make sense tho. We'll have to wait and see in future chapters if it is made more apparent.

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome chapter... I loved it so much. KiwixUtena is truly the peak of this manga. I'm ALWAYS down for more of it. This is good interlude between arcs, excited to see what our dear author cooks up next!

Dex-chan lover
The physical aspect I would need to check over, but it does kinda make sense tho. We'll have to wait and see in future chapters if it is made more apparent.
I re-read up to chapter seven 7 (For funsies) when she has her date con Kiwi-chan. And I think that design change is noticeable! But, yeah. Let's see how it develops

Unexpected wholesome thanks to korisu.
Anyway a wild guess but the manager is probably the giant nun
Don't ask me why.

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected wholesome thanks to korisu.
Anyway a wild guess but the manager is probably the giant nun
Don't ask me why.
Sister Gigant has already been shown to be a talk show host in chapter 32. Her show was were Tres Magia and Enormeeta performed live onstage as idol groups, with Enormeeta using disguises to participate.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy magical lesbian sex fights as much as anyone, but honestly I’m all for it if we wanna take a little break from that and just get more chapters of the main trio being a cute little family.

Dex-chan lover
So Masamune Makebe isn't the only one with a chibi mom? Putting that aside, it was nice seeing the 'Villains' having some wholesome down time with each other and their families!

Dex-chan lover
Aw, everyone's mean to lewd glasses. But if you think about her character, she has large melons.

Users who are viewing this thread