Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
She's cultured, the other is just a pervert.
Also, whew, loli mamas are getting smoler and smoler. And I thought the loli mama from Mikakunin de Shinkoukei was plenty smol enough... but at least that one I actually like since she actually acts like an adult.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I can't unsee it, Utena really looking abnormally alluring in casual clothes considering how much she didn't wanna stand out in the past (I get you Kiwi, I don't share it but I get it). She's truly becoming Magia Baiser herself even when she's just being Utena. Which is interesting considering this same chapter deals with the idea of having both identities separated. So, I'm gonna assume that her design is gonna look more and more mature as she lets herself be kinky as default.

For instance, "Your lewdness has no story!" is definitely something I would've not expected early Utena to say out loud. Having said that, HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING ROAST.

Tangent (Spoilered because is just way too much text):
I'll never forget reading about napes for the first time in a japanese literature book recommended to me by a crazy teacher at uni. She explained to me why this was even a thing in the first place. Apparently, due to how much japanese women covered themselves up (Particularly in traditional clothing where areas like the chest are purposefully flattened) both male and female authors had no choice but to "work with what they had". Developing over sensibility to the areas of the body that where actually visible. Areas like the neck/nape, ears, hands, legs and (you guessed it) feet. I wouldn't say that this was purely an east asian thing tho. You can ask the Victorians or go even further back to The Quixote and you might find some lines describing the erotism of any of the areas mentioned.

With this new found information I gotta say, I developed an appreciation for the whole "nape" thing. I can't say I share it tho, but with how much literature there's about it is hard not to go "Oh, I get it. No wonder people find this hot"

Users who are viewing this thread