Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 11 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Clearly both of the mascots are working together, They look unreasonably suspiciously similar. They're practically the same being. The best way for this to play out is Vena is just playing both sides of the field to harvest the most energy.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly Utena's interrogation methods are inefficient on a plushy body. Modern problems, modern solutions. Give Vena a human body and then make her squeel out all the secrets.
Same, I always thought of Vena as male.
It was an early mistranslation due to the vagueness of japanese pronouns.

Dex-chan lover
knowing what these kinds of manga do, I bet they will eventually pull that combined power out, only for it to become their "child" who instinctively knows who the moms are and inevitably exposes their identity to each other...

or they just bang and it is reabsorbed, who knows :kek:

Dex-chan lover
It's probably a case of needing to heat the oven to cook. She'll get her normal La Verita from just transforming a few times, most likely. Also, my skin shuddered when the body ribbon was undone. God I can't understand how damaged you need to be to want such bodily harm done, let alone think it looks good.

Dex-chan lover
The last page, it'd been a long time I see pico pico hammer in any new manga. Lol

Dex-chan lover
My prediction is that we gotta suck the magic out using the mouth
Maybe they need to inject more pure girl's magic to her instead. But almost everyone are lewd so this is hard to work either. Maybe just Korisu will work and their real life relationship aren't too bad too

Dex-chan lover
Needless to say i'm glad to see you continue it, thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
  • Of course Vena is a girl, this is a freakin yuri series. I fully expect to see her human/magical girl later when the good/evil magical girls team up to fight her.
  • When the "evil" magical girl doesn't want to see your advanced form because it's too kinky for her :pacman:

Double-page supporter
It's probably a case of needing to heat the oven to cook. She'll get her normal La Verita from just transforming a few times, most likely. Also, my skin shuddered when the body ribbon was undone. God I can't understand how damaged you need to be to want such bodily harm done, let alone think it looks good.
Not a skin ribbon. She has piercing's that she has a thread weaved through.

Users who are viewing this thread