Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Azul could develop a tumor for being hit in that zone but she is magical so anyway don’t go hitting people there

Dex-chan lover
Considering how super effective breasts are against Baiser (last chapter she got 'ko'd by Magenta's, this chapter she got distracted by Azul's), I'm surprised nobody has intentionally utilized it.

If breasts do become Utena's weakness, then Sulfur-chan, you better up your game cause you can't win that way.
UtenaxKiwi ship

Aggregator gang
Its really nice that even when she goes for perv with her lack of inhibitions during magical girl shenanigans, her priority is still the safety of her friend. On another note it seems like the moral degradation on azul is growing more and more, makes you wonder if there' a chance that she'd fall and become a full blown degenerate.

Thanks for the chapter translators~

Hahahaha Azul is pure girl who is interested at lewd trope is great. It's usually boring and overused at hentai but this, she's great lol. It's showed how she's slowly corrupted.

Also haha Utena making life Sized Azul doll.,, now knowing how many figures she had, she can lewd life sized figure tres magia all day everyday.

Aggregator gang
Why aren't there more full-blown "MC is the villain" (light-hearted/comedy or not) mangas out there is my question here.

Cuz this manga is the shit right there.

Dex-chan lover
Should've smacked the clothes with the whip again. And go the living clothes route while they're at it.

Dex-chan lover
I can't get enough of those expressions.
10a8afdda91b29534caf06abbc959e41.jpg
546963851e526e1f943102192edb1887.jpg
But I also want to see something happening soon.

@Landale
Ah, my fellow living clothes fan.
Don't forget blindfold for Azul, too. I think she liked when being restrained and helpless lol.

Users who are viewing this thread