Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Lol that awawawawa!!... I can't gosh... I can here it in the backround..
Also atleast some character knows they need to get a room..
Someone from the goodside is into bdsm but still on the denial stage. Lets wait for her cumming out stage ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Double-page supporter
their "love" is progressing ... or "progressing"
😈😈😈😈😈

Dex-chan lover
If this get an anime adaptation, I would like Utena's VA be Saori Onishi (Vignette) or Hanazawa Kana (Raphiel) and Kiwi's VA be Naomi Ozora (Satania)

Im gonna reread this one till they release a new chap, also thank you for the translations

Dex-chan lover
@ Beregorn

Oh mine, the answer of the day. Thanks a bunch. Btw, why do you think it came from the cars dealer world?
the American automobile market has a lot of odd ins and outs that I have neither the expertise nor time to explain. The important thing is that used cars end up vastly less valuable than the same model new, even if it has seen little use. This may be a blanket rule to account for how damage and mechanical wear is often not outwardly apparent.

used car salesmen have a reputation for dishonest, largely because it is their job to convince you to pay as close to new car prices as possible for a vehicle that may be almost useless, and is almost certainly significantly less valuable

Users who are viewing this thread