Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Well that was wholesome. Kinda. I started to see the appeal of lap-pillow. With this one and the one in Mairimashita Iruma-kun.
@Alfch I'm absolutely sure members of shady evil organisation are all upstanding citizens.

Dex-chan lover
... well good girl Nero Alice was finally able to stake her claim as Utena's Alpha Waifu, good for her, hopefully Azul and Kiwi will be able to step up their game as well... I see there's a couple of big sister types in the new quartet the one with the same facial markings as Alice and the hybrid miko/general outfit shows promise.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh. This little gay girl have an adult- like fantasy, lewd sexy doctor onee-san.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I've been speedreading, but I thought Sulfur's bankai form was a secret from the other Magical Girls and not just the general public.

Double-page supporter
@orochijes bruh she readily goes all out with them present; the only reason she doesn't whip it out in public is PR considerations (also her family-unfriendly homicidally ruthless Blood Knight streak seems to get a lot more pronounced in that mode; possibly analogous to how Utena loses all restraint in her Baiser persona).

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping this ends up with Baiser conquering the other baddies one by one and taking over that throne.

Wowowowow wait. So, Azul is training now? But like, serious training or training to be a brat and satisfy our beloved Baiser? I'd be in for either but-... the second one seems cool. Ugh, sorry but I kinda ship Baiser x Azul.

Also, Alice has some vivid imagination. For a little girl. Seriously, if Alice was older she would be quite the teaser. And a very touching moment, even with all the lewdness in between.

And new bad girls? Wow yes please. I can already smell the plot evolving. I hope Baiser can turn them in her harem cuz, y'know she has p o w e r s

I love this manga so freaking much! Ty for the episode uwu♡

Dex-chan lover
Fuck the good side, I'm in, how do I sign up for the forces of Evil?

Dex-chan lover
Confirmed, masterpiece, in a nutshell. Alice seems to see Uthena beyond an older sister. Azul seems to be taking her role as a heroine seriously. And the new ones seem like the real bad ones. I can't wait for another chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wholesome at first, then got lewd. But the lewdness is welcome.

And new characters hype! They have some pretty nice designs.

for a manga that has a lot of lewdness, it moves the story and characters in a great pace, definitely a gem

Dex-chan lover
I need to point this out, I can NOT believe there's only 11 chapters, for a moment I thought some of them were deleted from the website because I couldn't believe 11 was the newest, feels like a lot has happened for such a few numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread