Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Another month, another chapter. Next time is gonna be excellent.

Dex-chan lover
4 pages in: I'm already chuckling.
8 pages in: Hello, Awesome Department? It's for you.
10 pages in: Even funnier
12 pages in: Explosives are always the answer!
Final page: Friendship is nice...

This is such a great series.

Man, this manga is so great, good comedy, the art is awesome, the fights are really good and have a great amount of tension, the plot is awesome (we are only at 14 chapters but it has more than a lot of mangas with 30+ chapters or even more), the amount of hype that this manga makes we have also deserves a mention, I don't think that there is a single person that read this chapter and didn't thought "f**k I should have waited for the next chapter to be released" (monthly release is almost a torture method for us) and nobody of can deny that these small hints in some chapters foreshadows that the plot has even more to show us. And of course one of the best aspects of this manga and that imo deserves a golden spot even if you consider all mangas the culture. Can't wait for when this explodes and more and more people enjoy this piece of art

Dex-chan lover
They're the ones taking the initiative to attack. They're the true villains here, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I like this magical girl magical being better than that one magical being that name start with kyu

Dex-chan lover
This is a monthly manga right? maaaan... I can't wait for the next chapter already.

reeeeeeeee cliffhanger i want to see them fight smh want to see baiser chan defeating them but now we wait for another chapter for that hekt

Regarding the credit page note, I would prefer if the characters were older, but I'm not going to pass up this gold in favor of some semblance of moral fiber. As others have mentioned, Azul's personal weapon is most certainly going to be inspired by her submissiveness, and thus probably hilariously lewd too. I feel pretty bad for Kiwi, the whole no-star thing and repeated reminders that she just can't keep up with the rest; I wonder if we'll see her gain a star soon? On the flip side, it looks like Utena might just score a doublekill with those two tripping over each other... okay probably not, but shaming the hell out of both of them seems likely at the least.

Dex-chan lover
@enaero We could remove all the lewdness and this would still be the one of the best manga going out right now. It would certainly need it to get a better chance of an anime.

Still, its gold as you say.

Users who are viewing this thread