Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing and so lewd without being stupid like harems, also, the story is so rich is hard to believe we've only seen 14 chapters, feels like a lot more considering everything they went through already and all the fights so far.

And yes we're all degenerates or hypocrites thanks for the chapter <3

Dex-chan lover
"If you strike me down, I shall become more horny than you can possibly imagine"

Double-page supporter
It kind of bums me out that Azul has just become a joke character. "Look at the sad little mind-broken masochist. Isn't she pathetic? Let's laugh at her some more!"

Double-page supporter
@KZO

There is one easy way with Alice.
99073368c45aeb9a-light-bulb-gif-8-gif-images-download.gif

Group Leader
I'm not really sure if they reduced Azul into a joke character or if she will have a special role later on in the story, I want to see more of her.

Dex-chan lover
Aaagh... Do i have to wait for next year to read this peacefully...

Aggregator gang
*Reads starting note*

"You fool, that only makes it even better!"

Aggregator gang
Ok, so Azul is still broken. Good to know. I'm going to treat her recent attempts at self-improvement as a desire to please her mistress rather than a genuine interest in overcoming her weaknesses. I'm just waiting for her to choose ropes or chains or handcuffs or something similar as her weapon.

Congratulations, girls, now you've flipped Utena's switch. You have no idea what you've unleashed upon yourselves.

@Reimans: All I could think of by the end of this chapter was a quote from a novel I've read where the heroes face someone with exactly this same power. "And with all of us shining light from all directions around you, even you don't have a shadow here!"

...It sounds cooler in context.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the battle are getting more intensic, and in the beginning though this will be a silly comedy

Users who are viewing this thread