Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Weirdest chapter yet and i love it!.
tone deaf Loco can actually sing when stripped naked. Magenta was able to fight well while naked as well. I'm starting to wonder if Baiser's power relates to stripping opponents to power them up and bring them to her side.

Also, Baiser at the end of the battle drooling a waterfall and practically orgasmic. i'm starting to think Baiser gets some sort of powerup when domme'ing girls.

'oh boy i wonder why QC mentioned NSFW tag-' literally page 2, and then the whole rest of the chapter happened, and hot damn. Good work freeing another girl of her inhibitions keeping her from greatness, Baiser! Kiwi still kinda the punching bag, but as intentional misdirection? Love to see her flip them the bird for underestimating her firepower with a tactical flashbang. Alice is once again shown to be terrifyingly powerful on her own; sure she's got limits, but Baiser can help that I think. As eager as i am to see how the next confrontation with sister gigante and/or lorde will go, I've a feeling we'll be touching in with tres magia again, hopefully with azul's new weapon in play.

Dex-chan lover
same form of oddly supportive sadism. you can’t prove me wrong on this.

Double-page supporter
@Sabruness

Getting powered up the more naked you get + stars indicating power level + powers being tied to desire

Hmm I wonder where I've seen that before...

Yeah this is totally Kill la Kill

Group Leader
So I did some counting, at base Baiser has 6 stars, 2 in her pupils, 2 on her cheecks and 2 on her horns.
She has already shown that she can have at least up to two stars per eye, at least 4 for her right cheek and at least 2 for her left.
So that puts her at a maximum of 12 right now, also shes the only one with horns and wings in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
WOOT! ty for this chapter! The way the singers face looks after her performance is so damn cute x3

Just wanna leave a support comment because helvetica has been translating yuri at a good pace and not being annoying.
I already blocked the other group of cucks and i have not even read that chapter 🖒

Dex-chan lover
Looks like that one villainess trying to take over full control the organization is getting what her oppressive leadership methods produce. Subordinates that may follow out of fear, but will easily betray you.

Double-page supporter
Such is the difference between a good dom and a bad dom. A bad dom just cares about personal satisfaction. A good dom cares about the satisfaction of the sub, too.

Users who are viewing this thread