Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
@Nightdotexe
I've seen too mch 14-year-olds for me to look at these characters and decide that they fit the bill. So, while this is truth, sure doesn't feel like it.

Double-page supporter
And thatssss a new ecchi recor....

*shatter*

Aw fuck people my ecchi meter broke again on this series hold on people I’ll be back in a couple hours with a new one

Ah, a villain-antihero turn through the power of coerced yuri stripping. I approve. A truly high-IQ manga.

Contributor
@APSINTHOS Last page, bottom left. Note says “NTR’d successfully...?” And Before you ask, I checked the raws: they do literally say “NTR” there. In English letters, too. So it’s a joke the author made, not the translators.

Side note: I wonder if Baiser got the idea of stripping her naked from her fight with Magenta. She did the same thing there, and she straight up stanned how Magenta was still able to fight despite her embarrassment. Now here she is, testing Loco’s resolve to be an idol by stripping her naked and making her sing. It seems to have worked.

Dex-chan lover
see, this is the problem with mental unstable magical girls
They are super fun
Thank for the chapter

I really thought Matayama would have scars on her body after the abuse. Phew, depression averted.

Users who are viewing this thread