Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Why are people worried about the axeman? The author is doing a victory lap and publisher is happy about sales. Gtfo here with that doom gloom stuff

Dex-chan lover
>people saying it's getting axed
Huh?! But aren't we JUST GETTING STARTED?

Dex-chan lover
Baiser should murder the black rabbit as soon as possible.
First rule of the beginner evil overlord is: never trust mysterious entities that give you power for no reason. Just kill them all.

... that said I'm looking forward to the hotel. But I also want Baiser to have a huge harem, so I'm not fine if the manga turns out sort of monogamous.

The story kind of loop back around to being a magical girl story. Not that I'm complaining.

Dex-chan lover
Getting absurd early Kill La Kill vibes off of that power-up sequence. Can you hear the fight music

Leopard technically has a double meaning.
On one hand its a type of main battle tank in the German army. Considering that Kiwi usually dove in head first with strictly firepower, and is the opposite of Magia Sulfur (mainly in abilities it seems), I'm fairly certain that was the intention.
On the other hand...its a cat. Coincidence? Most likely. Is it good though? Heck yes.

Where are the magical girls? Yes, letting the "bad guys" kill each other is a good idea, but if civilians get caught in the middle they have to intervene.

wait, does this mean that Baiser has 6 stars??? Cuz one person on Manganelo commented that she has two more stars, each ones in her eyes. And now, I noticed that she had one on each of her horn...

What is this sorcery???

I started reading this one a whim expecting just a frivolous edgy magical girl fanservice story, but somehow I'm... quite invested actually.
The fights and the girls unique powers are all pretty fun, and the actions sequences are really well done. This is some high level fanservice delivery going on here.
Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread