Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Sister Giganta is hot, hope La Pucelle get her.
Kiwi is now like that low summon that you give a lot buffs to beat the boss

Well not fan of some stuff , but good that girl ended up with a transformation.
Ah and really nice she is very focused on having sex with the other girl haha.

Aggregator gang
TBF Kiwi's been very keen on getting into Utena's panties ever since their first meeting. Tends to keep it down around their adoptive lil' sis Korisu tho.

Fed-Kun's army
I would've liked Leo to stay "starless" and improve by sheer effort. I know that goes againts what was stablished about the power system, but showing Leo word hard would've been more satisfying that just giving her three stars out of nowhere.

I still liked the episode tho! It's not a complaint, just expresing preference.

Dex-chan lover
24-33fa59ee1da52bf103a5b9367376da15bf5897fe00927d777d9fc258ed3fb211.png

Finally, a full grown woman (nun) getting stripped while fighting. This is why even bothered to read this mango.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap I actually didn't see that twist coming at all. I did figured maybe she'd rank up during the fight. But I sure did not think home girl would be higher rank already.

Dex-chan lover
guys! i wanted to ask how much yuri is there in this manga (ive had the manga on follow for a long time and now i have a little spare time to finally start reading it) but... despite gaining the hate of a number of people... i dont like yuri (im not gonna elaborate on that, i just prefer not having it)

is it like full on yuri, or this pseudo-yuri that many magical girl franchises have?

Contributor
@LLENN Go back one chapter. That will answer your question. You will not like this series.

This s3ries is hitting the horny engine on all cylinders.

@LLENN this is full on yuri, but give.ot a try its pretty awesome. It has high potential to be an anime if 3-4 years in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit upsetting that Baiser gets tattered so easily - this time before even battle started - and she is supposedely good at getting away!
Well, it's not like damage in manga matters, but it wouldn't hurt (no pun intended) to avoid attack once in a while.
On Leopard's side, I was hoping to see a solution for weak to defeat strong, but here we go with hidden star of the show.
Then again, he yet to see the explaination: those stars look somewhat carved and maskot seem to been hinting at something last time we saw him.
Waiting for magical girls to arrive at the scene. They were previously pretty fast to intercept demonic threats. It couldn't be that they went on special training with no means of communication.

OH SHIT I DID NOT SEE CAT GIRL 3 STARS COMING.

That does explain her leopard name, but damn, that was a nice surprise!

Dex-chan lover
holy shit they put out all the death flags but she is literally too fucking hype to die

Users who are viewing this thread