Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

this is more epic than what I come for this manga lmao

also it's just Leopard reveal, can't wait for Baiser max star potentials

Double-page supporter
It sure feels like the author realized that the "good" magical girls were not nearly as interesting and thus decided to sideline them for the remainder of the story.

Dex-chan lover
All of a sudden she got 3 stars?! And she got sharp teeth like Baissier! 😁

I think that her holding back is because she wants to be "Cute" and doesn't think her serious form is very cure

Aggregator gang
Guessing this Beast Mode NOT EVEN MY FINAL FORM comes with enough inconvenient and/or unpleasant side effects - indiscriminately homicidal blackouts and health problems would be traditional - that she really doesn't want to bring it out unless she absolutely has to. Probably telling that she took pains to get away from friendlies first.

Dex-chan lover
Magical girls can't be gone that long since they are already going to fight the "endboss" of the evil magical girls. So either after that it's back to fighting "good" magical girls or it's over ^^

Just notice that Baiser has like six stars 2 in her eyes, 2 on her horns, and 2 on her cheeks, correct me if I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, this masterpiece...
Leo-chan has brought out his full potential... I already want to see Braiser-sama fulfill the promise he made to go to a hotel with her.

I have a sinking feeling that were only gonna get like 5 more chapters til this ends, which makes me sad. Also gun chick never went full power against Baiser, which kinda makes her boob star reveal an ads pull. Still love this manga

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like there was a ton of civilian deaths offscreen. Where's the JSDF when you need them? They should have reacted like they did in the first chapter of the Outlanders manga. I'm glad they didn't cuz I don't want military elements in this manga, but still they didn't even bother to show up when monsters and a giantess is attacking the city. Also aren't Leo and Baiser a couple? I think Leo confessed her love for her in one of the early chapters and she went along with it. Quit saying it's gonna be axed you guys have no idea at all what the publisher or artist is planning. Just cuz the story is going in a certain direction doesn't mean it's gonna be cancelled. It's selling pretty well too. There's a difference between author naturally ending the story and the publisher canceling it, but I don't think it's gonna end this soon. We don't even know how 3 or 4 will sell, but based on how good the story is getting since vol 3 I bet they'll sell better than 1 and 2.

Here I was wondering why her name was like a Leopard's.

Now it's making more and more sense. Was she deliberately trying to hide her stars from Baiser?

Also, Baiser x Leopold 💖

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hell yeah she's a catgirl! Haha she better survive so they can go to a hotel together.

Aggregator gang
@Nikosgarofola we have no idea yet what's up with Leo's stars and why she apparently kept much of her power suppressed, but if her going all out really does have negative and dangerous side effects it's entirely plausible she'd placed slow-to-undo "seals" of some kind on it to avoid invoking it in the heat of the moment (compare the historical practice of "peace binding" swords so they couldn't be quickly drawn in a fit of anger). If so it'd make sense for her to have undone at least part of those locks after the run-in with Lord so that she can now more readily access her full capabilities should the situation turn bad enough to merit going to such extremes.

...what rather weakens this explanation is Sulfur's default MO of trying to summarily murder the Enormeeta girls; pretty much the only reason Leo and Baiser are still drawing breath is they're good at last-ditch evasions of her killing blows. You'd think regularly butting heads with someone who immediately and unhesitantly goes for the jugular would have been sufficiently weighty reason to start drawing on your Dangerous Forbidden Technique... >_>

Users who are viewing this thread