Gushing over Magical Girls - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

this is really cool it just feels epic it turns my brain off my pp on but sadly because of reasons it will probably never get an anime adaptation

@Willie29 i wonder about the pasties on her chest are the exact same shape. Is it just costume, or is it a case of hiding in plain sight?

I could see them being used as a "but wait, there's more"

Oh my frick, I just realized something. This is just a prediction but also a possible SPOILER based on how this manga has been going.

I'm pretty sure Leo is gonna die.
This manga seems to want to Flanderize everything fans loved about most magical girl deconstructions. Subtle yuri undertones to full on yuri. The sadist antagonist (in this case also our protag) doesn't just torture people, they literally orgasm while torturing people. There's usually one death of a beloved girl on the protag side in magic girl genre and deconstruction of magic girl genre. Its Leo. And I think her agreeing to get a room with her was a signal that she knew she probably wont make it back alive. I hope I'm wrong but we got full blown sex scenes where we only had foreplay before. This manga is escalating quickly. I just hope it's not getting axed

Dex-chan lover
she already rized her own deathflag
but i think the magical girls will show up

@Fodagus @Willie26 @LeaRobinson22 I looked for every time she had more than 2 cheek stars a while ago, and the only time I saw was in vol. 3 ch. 12 pg. 26. She has 8 cheek stars if you assume they are mirrored like normal, which means a maximum total of 12 if you include eye and horn stars. I don't think chest stars exist because you can see nothing behind them when they are partially torn away.

What!? But if Leopold always had 3 stars, she wouldn't have been controlled by shadowgirl, would she? means she probably only just got her 3 stars, or it's a temporary thing.

I love a panel that just makes me look at it for a while and think, "This is cool." This chapter had such a panel.

Aggregator gang
I knew she had stars I just assumed they were under her hair. also they said the mc has 2 stars but I think they increase with her excitement levels because I once counted 7 stars.

Users who are viewing this thread